Reviews for 21st Century Butler
Era chapter 1 . 7/25
you should put an oc warning on the tin. Not just inside of it. SOme people hate reading about oc characters as main characters (myself included) and there aren't that many crossovers in this section that include Lavi. So I got very very dissapointed.

Please, it's nothing more then nice to put that oc warning out front. Just like how people are warned for yaoi or other things they might not like. Oc warnings should be in that list.

Thank you in advance for thinking about these people. :)
ClariaVu chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I like it, though I'm worried for Jas...
Guest chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
T_T I'm sad that it's over... But some things weren't explained! Why did Tyki kill Jas' parents? WHY WAS RICHARD THERE? T_T My questions will be forever unanswered...
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
"I had managed to teach Sebastian how to use a cell phone" XD I don't know why I find this so hilarious. I guess it's because I keep imagining Sebastian getting irritated trying to learn how to text while Jasmine just gets annoyed. XD
Anon chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
This story deserves more reviews! It's so good! _
zuzu chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
hahaha li love this! and me too i write rather than study ALL THE TIME! it may or may not explain my grades but whateves lol
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
*gasp* its CIEL!

and jas is a phantomhive. oh well.

but really, its CIEL!
Paxloria chapter 25 . 4/29/2012
Don't be sad. Your aquaintences aren't the only ones to review this story. There's me. I liked it quite a bit.

I would have liked the mayor and the other human traficer to die or been taken by the police.

I also would have liked to know what was going on with Richard. It's strange that he is with the Noah's, wiether as a prinor/hostage or by choice. I'd also like to know why the Noah's targeted her family the way they did.

I also don't get why Allen warned/saved Rhode from Jasmine's deciding to attack. After all, Killing the Noah's family members would be a good thing for the Black Order and the Excorsists.

I supose that getting the answers to those questions, ultimatly, don't matter.

The ending was a bit abrupt but thats ok. The most important thing is that you hung inthere and saw rhe story through to the end.

All in all, to was a good job. Well done.
Paxloria chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Yeah, I'm wondering just when it was that Jasmin was informed and agreed tobe an exorcist?
s chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
Saaammm chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
its party time!
Saaammm chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
reeee reeeooow!
Saaammm chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
whats a phantomhive? ;) hahahahhehehe
Saaammm chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
cookies! exciting story ;)
Z.C.A chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Coongrats, that is all, un.