Reviews for Come what may
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
bbl!
Flame4 chapter 14 . 5/18/2002
Hi. you reviewed my story so i thought i wold review one of yours. this is one of the best stories i have ever read. e-mail me so we can chat and become friends. keep up the great writing.
Olive chapter 14 . 5/17/2002
I think the end is awesome! I loved the whole thing! The plot, the characters, the action, the romance. OOhh it was perfect! You're a wonderful author, and you're german! That's always a plus. Ha ah ha ah ha ha. Anyway, great job. I can't wait till the smutty story! Woo hoo! Keep it up. Olive(Your faithful reader)
Gemini Kelly chapter 14 . 5/17/2002
I loved it! OMG that was one of the best Newsie fan fiction i have ever read your a great author...cant wait for the "Smut" lol. KEEP WRITING!
lostsoul110 chapter 14 . 5/17/2002
Bittah again. Me and not signing in on the right name. Smut eh? wohooo. Oh yeah onto the review...It was good. PErfect, but a little fast tehe...just a tad. Don't worry tho. *smirks* I still liked it. Can't wait to see more of your fics.
Sady chapter 14 . 5/17/2002
Its great. Just great!

cant wait till you write the next story. Hope it doesnt take to long! : )
Olive chapter 13 . 5/16/2002
Ooooh the suspense! I love it! This is so good! Ooh! SO dramatic, ooh la la! Post more soon, Please! Olive
lostsoul110 chapter 13 . 5/16/2002
evil evil child. *shakes head* Bittah again...lol. You must write more soon! Evil child and your overdrama...*glares because of too much suspense* I know what you're doing! *points accusingly*
Emblebee07 chapter 13 . 5/16/2002
ok, so I havent reviewed ever, but I have to say this is one of the best stories

I have ever read! icant wait for the next chappy. If you need any female

Manhatten newsies, I belong to mush hehehe my emails above, if you need

a newsie

*ME*
Gemini Kelly chapter 13 . 5/16/2002
OMG! What were you thinking ending it like that? I could kill you right now... but i wont because you have to write another chapter! I love it keep writing !
Bittah chapter 12 . 5/16/2002
Wonderful, simply wonderful! Keep it up. I hope to see something good happen soon! :)
annie chapter 12 . 5/15/2002
great story i love it but what hapens next don;t leav me hagging please write more soon great story
sady chapter 12 . 5/15/2002
are you crazy how can you write something like that without telling me whats gonna happen in the end! Do you want me to go crazy? I hope you write as soon as possible more or i have to drive you crazy till you tell me more!
Gemini Kelly chapter 12 . 5/15/2002
Its GREAT! but Stone didnt really die did he, and BLink got away too right? Girl you cant keep me hanging like this!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »