Reviews for Lost in Translation
wandaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
It was sweet ;) the different word thing is a great idea! Of course there are elements that won't be called the same. Merci pour cette jolie histoire (I can do french too )
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
What a gorgeous piece of drabble :) nice work x
MixItUp chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow. That seemed effortlessly lovely. You wrote them, and their interaction, perfectly.
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was quite cute, even if I'm not at my keenest with regard to Ron/Hermione (This wasn't too romantic though, so I think it may accomplish not offending minor detractors whilst satisfying supporters.). The "welkin" reminded me of the oath the Elucidated Brethern of the Ebon Night take in Terry Pratchett's Guards! Guards!, I'm afraid, which makes it rather funny, although the items I was confusing with (though referenced in a way to make them sound particularly threatening) are defined as a particular sort of waistcoat often worn by clockmakers (or summat like that, anyway, "welchet") and a teacake with currents in ("figgin").
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very nice! I loved the way Hermione saw things, and just the easy way she and Ron got along even without Harry. :)

SnidgetThestral13 is getting impatient for her welcome letter. :D