Reviews for Clowns
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Insanity! And you depict them beautifully. Fantastic job!
rayningnight chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow, this was... deep. I couldn't understand most of it, but I think I got the gist of the whole story. It's too bad that Steven and Cynthia went sorta loony in the end. I was hoping for another super de~ep romance between the two, but I'm glad I found this!

-Twinklefeather
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh wow.

So you wrote this for Music's contest? Beautiful. I think this is my... second favorite of yours.

It was very deep. The depth of your work just strikes me. I like the dark essence all your stories have. Many stories seem so superficial (sometimes one needs a bit of fluff in their diet, after all). But yours are so deep. Excellent work.

Finessefully,

X
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow.

I...can't even tell if that was Romance or not...

It's...so complex...
SnowKiter chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
A beautiful piece and I love the descriptions, and the haunting poetry of the words. Crazy people are the cutest, aren't they? xD

From what I can get, Steven and Cynthia were in some kind of war or other apocalyptic event (in which people died gory deaths in front of them, hence the whole thing with the intestines). From Steven's whole "don't hate me", I'm putting money on he's killed people. And watched his friends die. And maybe their pokemon are all dead too, because there's no mention of them.

So both of them won/survived whatever event this was, saved their regions from whatever event this was, were declared heroes, though both unfortantely, are already stark raving am I doing?

Oh well. Either way, even when crazy, Steven and Cynthia are awesome together~ .

Thanks for the great read and have a nice day~ .
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I don't understand most of it. I get that something bad happened and she can see what was left of it in the city, that Steven went crazy (;; Steveen poor thing . sobsob) and how their relationship was unique back then. And I think Steven lost a finger, but I'm not sure. And maybe something's wrong with his eyes.

Asdf. I like it a lot, even if I didn't understand most of it. This is very pretty :D And it's cute on the surface and makes me sad ;;. I like it a lot!

Thanks for sharing!
NicchanCute chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
What I've 'catched' from this story are something 'big' happend to them, probably it's a big battle, which also gave an impact to the world of Pokemon. Looks like they have been seriously injured because of that event. Unfortunately, many people didn't believe their action and thought they're just crazy...

But maybe the event wasn't that bad at all. Because at some point of the story implied that Cynthia and Steven have a sweet memories about each other before everything become worse.

It was romantic and sad in the same time...

Sorry if I'm wrong interpreted in this story.I'm still kinda confused with it...What's with the four fingers after all? I assumed this about how your hand looks when someone's hold it thightly, but I don't know...And how about the clowns?

Please explain, if someone here understand it better than me...m_m
Music Intuition chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hey there! Thanks for submitting something to the contest.

I love your writing style in general, but this is one of the better things I've read of yours. I read it three times, and each time I noticed more and more things hidden there to make it even better.

As far as what happened to them, I have a vague notion, but I can't be sure specifically what is wrong with them. It's hard to tell if they're both crazy or he's blind. The only thing that I know for sure is something bad happened, and now they're suffering.

You did well on the romance. Not too much, but it was definitely there.

Again, thanks for entering the contest!
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really liked this fic! I think you have a great writing style and I hope to read more from you!
Widdiful Echidna chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love this shipping~ this was kind of sad, but well said. I enjoyed this very much. :)