Reviews for The Urgent Appointment
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
LOL I was not expecting that! I was just thinking to myself, "There needs to be more Doctor Who rickrolling", and then I read this! XD and you even made it a universe-wide practical joke!
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hee hee hee... HA HA HA!
VallesMarineris chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Thank you for brightening my day. This was fantastic. Also, the TARDIS would do something like that, wouldn't she.
9Demon9Girl9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
TARDIS: 1
Doctor: 0
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is me, laughing my ASS off... LMAO
noideagirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Rick-rolled by the TARDIS, hilarious!

Nice set-up, you had me guessing the whole time.
Univarius chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh, that is amazing! I haven't laughed as hard as that for such a long time. As for characterisation, well, I think that you are spot on. It's nice to see more Five stories, especially when they are this well-written.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh my gosh, that was hysterical! I love the Fifth Doctor and you've captured his character and those around him perfectly. Good premise too that would be funny if the TARDIS did that. Also I loved Tegan's anger about being on time for that but not getting her back to Heathrow. Good work.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
The TARDIS rickrolled the Doctor! *giggles uncontrollably* Brilliant! :D
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Bwahahahaha! The Doctor gets Rickrolled. Hilarious!

"I must not roll my eyes..."

Nice job on the characterizations; I haven't read a lot of 5th doctor fanfic, even though he was my favorite oh so long ago. Loved the bit about Tegan feeling like she was parenting "the kids".

Fantastic.

- Nick
Abstracted chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
What a fun read! The Tardis knows her internet memes!
betawho chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
"He lifted her as lightly as if she weighed absolutely nothing and set her back out of his way like it was all part of the procedure."

LOL! I can so see him doing that!

"Sometimes living with the TARDIS seemed a bit like living with your mother, especially for the Doctor."

That's perfect! Oh, I wish there was a "laugh harder and deeper than laugh out loud" emoticon.

"The Doctor looked up from the console, right into Tegan's eyes, and grinned at her. She was a sucker, a completely lost cause, had to be, because she grinned right back. It only lasted a second though, and then she stopped herself, but for just a second, she was willing to let him get away with anything."

Oh man! I have never heard a better description of the Doctor ianywhere!/i This is soooo true. He's sort of magical like that. In an annoying way. (Which frankly just makes me like it better, which makes no sense. Life is weird.)

"Act like you own the place," the Doctor suggested. Despite the fact that he was wearing a salad accessory on his coat, he proceeded to do just that."

I love the Doctor, I really do. And you are writing this magnificently. I'm having a great time reading this and laughing.
Prone To Obsession chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Bwahahahaha! The TARDIS Rickrolled the Doctor! That's priceless!
AriaJack chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Have I mentioned, I really quite like Five. There's something about him... Anyway, I thought you did a fabulous job. Thete just sniffed and tried to look superior, which was rather difficult 'cause Jarod (who was kind enough to put together a new laptop for me) programmed my speakers to play 'Never Gonna Give You Up'. Still, he tried, bless him. Jareth just looked confused and wandered off to bother that samurai bloke with the sword who's writing that book about strategy and rings. When I put it down that way it doesn't really sound like a good idea.

Which reminds me. What's with picking two new characters whose names sound nearly alike? I swear I've called Jarod, Jareth, and vice versa at least a dozen times.

Oh well, back to the story. Yes, I quite enjoyed it. And I completely agree with the Tardis. Trade her in! Indeed! What sort of thanks is that? Forget rickrolling, dump him in a bog somewhere. He deserves it.
iantosstopwatch chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Haha that was awesome! (and i was too lazy to log in btw)