Reviews for The Future Soon
IandLoveandYou1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was cute! Lol. And the sex well hot haha. But all in all cute :)
EclareBelievr chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
aMAZing!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I lOved this please make more like these!
Apriline chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Lovely
shehadastory chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
OH. MY. GOD. that was just amazing! I laughed a lot with the banter damn I miss it on the show. And well everything else gsiyhhdvjjuthjnvx! I can't get enough lol
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love love love this! THANK YOU! for giving me happy eclare stories! I love your work! And am just happy that there's still a breathing eclare writer out there! Please keep it up! Don't hive up on eclare! Much love 3
SecretsDishedOut8 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I LOVE this fanfic and I support you 100% because it's Eclare FOREVER!
Blue JA chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I am glad that you have gotten over your Eclare doubts because we don’t have Eclare on the show right now, we need Eclare fics now more than ever...the last few episodes have seriously been depressing me with Eli descending into madness and Clare’s romance with the cocky loser!

I got to say that I do enjoy a dirty talker, especially when it’s Eli. That was a amazing smutty fic, I enjoyed the lemony goodness!

So keep up the amazing work because you are a fantastic writer. XOXO
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was mindblowingly beautiful.
GrounderPrincess chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ahh.. just what my Eclare heart needed. A little laugh from their memories of being caught and nice sex to go along with it :)

As usual.. this was very good. I'm so glad you didn't jump ship like a bunch of other people did. If I had lost one of my favorite authors to 'Cake'.. I would've died a little on the inside, ha.
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loved it :)
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Yes, thank you. This was much needed.
degrassifan9062 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
i liked it and im a cake fan but i still love eclare stories
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was great and so sweet! I loved it!
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Excuse me while I have a major fangirl moment.

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS THAT WAS PERFECT. IN ABSOLUTELY EVERY WAY. LIKE. PERFECT. AND YES. YES YES YES JUST YES TO EVERYTHING. OH GOD I'M NOT EVEN MAKING ANY SENSE I AM SORRY.

JDFKLAJSFDKLJAS JDSKAF JKDLFA JKDFLASIEOJRQW QRIOQWE QMRT, POADF RN,TM PIFDSA YES THIS STORY. A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

Ugh seriously I need to read Sentimental Heart. The thing is is that I didn't read I Thought I Saw Your Face Today (why? Don't ask. I can't even remember lol a little embarrassing on that part). But one of these days I will have a fanfic marathon and just read ITISYFT and then Sentimental Hearts. Because your writing is too good to not reading everything of lol