Reviews for Pokemon Arena: Dare and Questionnaire
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
For Hilda: What is your opinions on White? Just as a counterpart, like do you think she's hotter than you? Girl stuff like that.
For Max: What are your feelings on Rosa, the female character from BW2. In "Healing the Betrayed Guardian", the author set you two up as a couple.
For Ash: I dare you to ask Cynthia out on a date.
For Ash: Do you have any romantic interest in any of the following girls: Dawn, Cynthia, Anabel, Hilda, Zoey, Leaf, Rosa.
For Ash: speaking of Anabel, were you lying when you said that you couldn't read her heart? What did you really sense?
aurapunch chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
I have one! And you rock! And we have the same name!

Question for May and Drew- If you were the only couple in the world, what would you do? (Dare for them too- And whatever you said, do it now)
Dare for Aura- COULD YA BATTLE MY SHINY MIENSHAO? (Be aware, she's strong) and if you win, ask the director to give you, a random monster :) (I'm crazy)
Oathkeeper0317 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
This chapter is awesome here is my dare: Ash you get to have the muffin button go crazy. Misty: you have to kiss Ash or you must be surrounded by bug pokemon for a whole chapter. Aura: is it ok if Ash,Gary,and Drew wear their Assassin's Creed outfit's from you other fanfic? Thats all keep it up.
Mewtwo MLG chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Question for Ash- Do you ever feel sad about how Lucario sacrificed himself so you wouldn't have to at the tree of beginning.
Claus chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
A question for May: Have you ever had a rematch with the Breloom leader?

A question for Gary: Where did you get those 10 gym badges?
CrimsonLoftwing chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Gary(or Green) and Ash(or Red): Read RedxGreen Yaoi fanfics until the end of the chapter-warning- you will be solarbeamed by my Volcarona, Ulgamoth until you start. My Serperior, Jalorda will make sure you read. If you stop reading, you will be leaf-stormed until you continue.

James and Meowth: I feel bad that you have to travel with Jessie, so here! *has my Eelectross give them a huge bag of homemade Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip Muffins) w
Creative Writer 2000 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I have a question for Ash; Out of all the Pokémon you've released - i.e Charizard, Lapras, Squirtle, GLiscor etc - how many of them do you want back on your team, and why?

A dare for Misty; Spend one chapter, start to finish, sat in a room with Genesect.

A question for Dawn; Zoey - Passionate kiss, Marry or Throw off the end of a cliff?

A question for Zoey; Dawn - Cute, Gorgeous or Gag?

A dare for Gary and Paul; Sing Barbie Girl by Aqua, Gary dressed as Barbie, Paul as Ken.

A question for May; If you ever saw your Manaphy again, would you invite it into your team?

A question for ALL of Ash's travelling companions; A few Fanfiction authors have written stories of Ash being framed for murdering his mother, and you lot all believe he was guilty. What's the ACTUAL likelihood of that being the case?

A dare for Iris; Fly on Articuno's back around Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, while my level 100, shiny, Regice causes a giant blizzard all around.

A question for Pikachu; Do you think you'd EVER want to evolve into a Raichu? Do you think there'd ever come a time when you'd think it was time to grow up?

That's it for my questions and dares for the time being. Hope to see them panned out, this is really quite fun.

Salvador Rider
Red564 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
man i love these question and dares things :) i have a dare for red and ash. When ash get back i want red and ash to battle. It will be hilarious for ash to get the crap beaten out of him.
Red564 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
contestshippingrox13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
k b4 i give u ppl dares i just wanted 2 say that i really love this 2 Aura Master! ur freaking hilarious and i just think it's nice 2 come across a guy writer on here that's really good! _ anyway~

Questions:

Drew, where do u keep all ur roses?

May, if u could kiss any of the guys in the room who would it be and y?

Dares:

Dawn: glomp Paul

Paul: kiss Dawn

Sorry ppl! I have no more 4 anyone else TT~TT but i'll be back! *rubs hands together evilly* mwahahaha!
Authoress on Fire chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Chili- Speak Spanish for the rest of the chapter.

Cress- Hug Paul for ten minutes.

Paul- Watch Barney while being hugged.

Gary- BITCH YOU GET BLASTED BY MY ARCANINE NAMED PIMP PUP.
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Same as in the Dragon Ball crapfest. Interactive and in script format. You have been reported.
1029384756 chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Lexi: Last time for these two..for now. just to annoy them even further, I want to know every detail from Dawn and Cilans date. Chile and Cress can tease Cilan about it all they want. Drew: what the heck is with you and roses? Gary: I am now gonna pick on you for a couple chapters. So, to me your voice sounds high pitched. Have you even gone through puberty yet? *turns to Snivy* How was that? Snivy: *rolls eyes and hands Lexi a poke ball* Lexi: Oh right! thanks! I forgot! Give this poke ball to Dawn. It has my overly hyper destructive Emolga in it. Its a female and it knows discharge, volt switch, acrobatics and eltro ball. she was to much for me to handle so dawn can have her:)
Mirandafan21 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
James- I'm like your biggest fan! (gives homemade cupcakes) (hugs) I'm your fangirl!

Jessie- KISS ASH!

Meowth- Go on a date with Pikachu or face my LVL 100 Arceus.

Cassidy- Battle my level 100 arceus

Butch- Battle my lvl 97 Raichu!
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011