Reviews for In the Long Run
alemorganx chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
I dont think having millions is realistic ...specially 4 teenagers
marsmallow10 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
I don't know why but I kinda expected bella to have a miscarriage.
debslmac chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
:) loved this story
divyvicki chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
I loved this story. Thank u so much for sharing it with us. Can't wait to read the sequel.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
Boy, that chapter was sadder than the last one. U made me cry throughout the entire reading of it. I'm sensing some rough times ahead for our favorite couple.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Boy, u weren't kidding About needing a tissue. I was afraid she was going to lose the baby when I read that. Good job with this chapter. Bet it was hard to write.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Such a sweet chapter. So glad the team didnt let that nasty ref bother them and that they won the game.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Great wedding ceremony. Glad Charlie came around and that Jessica didn't disrupt the ceremony.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
It always amazes me how small some people can be.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Why didn't Edwards attorney present the information to the DA and judge that Jessica admitted she lied in front of everyone at the party?
divyvicki chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Now what could that horrible principal want? I hated calling him a principal as I don't think he is a "pal" to anyone.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I'm betting that the DA is not going o take tis news very well
divyvicki chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I recommended this story on a little blog I read. Hope u pick up some new readers. I think I would feel a little better about this whole marriage thing if they were a little older. I'm interested to see where u r going with this whole thing.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Sure hope Charlie comes around. Would be nice for Bella to have her Father's support.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Sure hope the DNA test is conclusive cause this certainly isn't going to help Edward's case at all. Somehow I think this news is going to get out. Probably from the nurse that Carlisle reprimanded.