Reviews for So Iceland's Away? With Ice Pops, They Play
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
haha that was great :)

-christinemay
Thescentofmoonlight chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Nah, it wasn't a fail. Not the hottest thing ever, but not bad, and the quality of the writing was pretty damn good. Especially for this place. So many bad stories... /So many/. But not this one!
inactiveee chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
:DDDDDDD i love this
Yo chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Don't worry u did great probably one of the best smuts! Creative!
LD Unknown Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I'll never be able to eat ice pops the same way again...But AWESOME job on the fanfic! ;)
RussianSwissArmyKnife chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Aw, don't be so hard on yourself! It was good :D I laughed a lot, even though it was a smut - I'm sorry, but the DenNor pairing have that affect. I liked the story a lot J Keep writing!
Fan-of-Angel-Feathers chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Business? Do I sense a possible Iceland x America x France threesome?

Anyway, loved your story. Awesomeness!
Xenvyious chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Amazing! XD I don't think I'm ever gonna look at ice pops the same way again...!
SwedishPancake chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I thought it was anything but boring, plain and not sexy. :U *thumbs up*
Road Trip Traveler chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I thought it was sexy AND funny. You did a good job writing both characters, though you got me wondering what Ice was up to with France and America. I'm sure nothing as...erm...interesting as Norway and Denmark. Thanks for sharing!
sirimiri chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This isn't a fail, it is much better than anything I would be able to write, much less publish.

I pretty much enjoyed the entire thing, the only thing I didn't quite like was the licking of the ice pop at the end. It's self-explanitory, considering from where it came...

My favourite thing is Norway trying to hide his hard-on.

lol
Tangerine342 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I should really keep to my general rule of thumb that commenting on anything after midnight is a bad idea, but I must say this was sexy, but could have used more licking X3 Not the hottest story ever, but I much appreciated the popsicle fucking ;D

~Tangerine
Greece-nekococo chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
NOT FAIL! NOT FAIL! Don't say that! It's sexy and great! I love it!
MeiChan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh my o/o... And i was eating an ice pop while reading this.

If this wasnt your best, i would /love/ to see what is your best! This was so sexy x/x im not even a DenNor fan!

Now i can never look at ice pops or play kingdom hearts without thinking of this!

And i fear iceland is going to get raped by france...
Miyuki chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
...*Buying more ice cream*

It makes everything better...

Kyaaaaaaa! Me like! *would fav if i had an account xD*

So so happy you posted it or i wouldve been outside your bed room window stalking you~

Hmmm~*happy dance* _