Reviews for Juxtaposition
UnLike Us chapter 12 . 7/25
Nice story. really shows how small changes can lead to a big one. I like the open ended ending swell even though you say you have written sequels to them.
LunarCatNinja chapter 12 . 4/4
I love it! I wasn't expecting the ending to be sure.
shyd1 chapter 12 . 2/6
Awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
This is great! Thanks for writing this!
P.T. Tucker chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
Awesome story! I really love the difference from most time travel fics - almost all of them have him go back into SOLDIER training. I wish there'd have been a little more actual secretary stuff going on & mystery building since I thought it was really interesting how Sephiroth tried to figure it all out. And I just love how Cloud played everyone & would have liked to have seen a bit more of that. But, otherwise a great fic. Moving on to the next one!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
That escalated quickly.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
Honestly, I'd expect Shalua to mention wet dreams, not Reeve. Well, maybe as Cait Sith. Aerith with a gun is still heart meltingly cute.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
Oh gosh, Aerith. Too cute. My heart. Hnnnng!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Gotta love those chapter titles. Not so much in love with Seph swearing.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Awww I love the way you write Aerith. She's so cute.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Ya know, you really do say "the boy" a lot.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
I like it. Fast paced but not a blur, and straight to the point while describing everything well enough.
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Nooo! He can't be dead! Are your sequels up yet? If so I am going to read them . . . soon. Oops, I need to go to work. See! This story was so great I lost track of time!

Anyway, thank you for the awesome story!

Yours Truly
TOWRTA
LadyTeldra chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
I think... I read part of this before. A long long time ago one my first FF7 craze...
LadyTeldra chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
-rubs nose gently- I was giggling too hard... I wound up dropping my cell on my nose... Not fun.