Reviews for Juxtaposition
iluvfairytale chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
So... is this Cloud into guys or what? Cause just about now, I'm shipping him and Seph real bad, and I don't want to be heartbroken.
P.T. Tucker chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
SPOILER WARNING FOR READERS! This is a review of the *entire* story (including chapter 12) since apparently I've reviewed before & can't leave another on chapter 12.

The ending seemed a tiny bit rushed with the sudden action after a reasonably tame story, but other than that this fic was really, really awesome! I *love* how hilarious it is that Cloud basically does nothing to integrate himself further into Shinra & that it was literally random chance that had Sephiroth grab him & make him his secretary. It's such a twist to time travel stories where he has to slowly work his way closer to those in command. Not to mention the fact that he isn't in SOLDIER at all & honestly doesn't even want to be - it's so funny seeing this fics with Cloud as some random dude & yet the past still coming for him anyway.

I also love how nonchalant Cloud is about everything & how you slowly integrated info about his past into the story without info dumping - such as it making sense that Cloud is such a good liar because Vincent taught him some tricks and Reno taught him Turk codewords and so on. Combined with his knowledge of the future, it makes him very sneaky but not *too* sneaky as to be OOC. And it makes LOADS of sense how you did the Sephiroth/Cloud fight in the end - I love that you briefly mention Hojo giving him mako cause otherwise the fight wouldn't have made much sense, no matter Cloud's skill level, and so I thought that was a really clever way to get around the problem.

Probably my favorite parts are from Sephiroth's POV since I just adore seeing the outsiders try to figure out what's going on in time travel stories. The realization that Cloud is the one who saw him falter & is the one that reports about him was written really well & you can see Sephiroth's upset & even a bit of mild panic at it. Sephiroth not knowing what chocolate was was nice character building since I can *totally* see that for canon.

Great story overall!
UnLike Us chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
Nice story. really shows how small changes can lead to a big one. I like the open ended ending swell even though you say you have written sequels to them.
LunarCatNinja chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
I love it! I wasn't expecting the ending to be sure.
shyd1 chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
Awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
This is great! Thanks for writing this!
P.T. Tucker chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
Awesome story! I really love the difference from most time travel fics - almost all of them have him go back into SOLDIER training. I wish there'd have been a little more actual secretary stuff going on & mystery building since I thought it was really interesting how Sephiroth tried to figure it all out. And I just love how Cloud played everyone & would have liked to have seen a bit more of that. But, otherwise a great fic. Moving on to the next one!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
That escalated quickly.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
Honestly, I'd expect Shalua to mention wet dreams, not Reeve. Well, maybe as Cait Sith. Aerith with a gun is still heart meltingly cute.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
Oh gosh, Aerith. Too cute. My heart. Hnnnng!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Gotta love those chapter titles. Not so much in love with Seph swearing.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Awww I love the way you write Aerith. She's so cute.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Ya know, you really do say "the boy" a lot.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
I like it. Fast paced but not a blur, and straight to the point while describing everything well enough.
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Nooo! He can't be dead! Are your sequels up yet? If so I am going to read them . . . soon. Oops, I need to go to work. See! This story was so great I lost track of time!

Anyway, thank you for the awesome story!

Yours Truly