Reviews for Hot Blooded
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 2/1
Sorry that didn't work. Here we try again: It's archiveofourown dot org.
It's /
Barb4psu chapter 2 . 1/3
What's AO3?
Nurseratchet chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow! Hot!
beaglebuddy chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Certainly hot. I love slash fic, but being that I'm completely a Babe(with a twinge of Cupcake thrown in there), I didn't quite expect to love this as much as I did. But, the mental image of Ranger and Joe definitely gives me a hot flash.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
WOAH! Very HOT! Such irony. But, so very beautiful. Passion, lust and love absolutely emanate from your words. Fantastic and very, very panty-ruining.

Maggie M.
BulgariBabe chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I found this to be a beautifully written fic about two people who not only desire each other physically, but also desire a relationship with each other. Love is always beautiful. (It was also hot!)
mssmith chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So VERY difficult to envision, but once the visual is there? Whew! Thanks for the smoldering O/S...loved it.
babe4ever52 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Good story! Interesting take on the relationship triangle. Looking forward to more of your stories.
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Diff subject but well done
lea-pee chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I hope you continue to write.
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Well that really is AU! I liked it, I think?
LnBen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
One thing is for sure you have a unique imagination! Pirates, who were the most feared men on the water, were almost always gay. That is where the superstition started that a woman was bad luck on a ship. My personal image of both Ranger and Morelli would not be able to grasp this as a viable situation. Even AC/DC would be difficult but you did pull off an unforgettable story line. Congratulations.
janie-O chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I think you did a great job with the different scenario. So, wondering what fic you were reading? Suzan Brockman has a great series, I think 16 books, with a great man/man relationship in it mixed with all the other action and love stories. Your so into their love story it doesn't matter that it's two men.

It can be hard to do something so out of the ordinary from what the rest of the stories are.