Reviews for Benefits Of Being Friends
It could have been better it was to much like watching the movie over again. All you did was like stole everything from the movie and put in the story, understandable that the movie gave the idea but you should have used your mind more and changed everything in a different way of your own imagination that what makes a writer amazing at what he/she does. And you need to work on stretching your chapters more the too short but over all pretty good.
Good concept by the way but your length suck they too short of chapters.
aurora lopez101 chapter 44 . 9/10/2012
Oh my goodness! I sooo totally loved this story! I love how they were friends I wish I had that! Ugh I want you to continue this story! I loved it with all my heart! Keep up the great writing!
Marie One chapter 44 . 8/8/2012
I ran into the ending by accident and I'm so glad I did. I will be looking for the next stories.
azilamm chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
laughing my ass off at their potter cosplay XD

nice dig at cho choosing cedric/ edward over potter XD
brankel1 chapter 44 . 7/30/2012
I totally love glad they made there is going to be a sequel.
brankel1 chapter 43 . 7/30/2012
Fantastic go after her.
brankel1 chapter 42 . 7/30/2012
, Alice is right Leah loves you.
brankel1 chapter 41 . 7/30/2012
Love he showed up.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/30/2012
Seth hope Leah & Edward make up.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 44 . 7/30/2012
OMG OMG I can't believe it. I loved it. Great gift before heading to work. Thank you.

Urges, Urges, Urges next please after Eye of the Vampire.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 43 . 7/30/2012
Leah you make me so mad sometimes. Come on you have known the Cullens how long? You know this was not the first time Edward has gone this way with trying to get Alice off his back. But I do get why you are mad.
Firefly-class chapter 42 . 7/29/2012
Of all the times to overhear a conversation she had to hear that one... oh man, I hope Edward can put her straight ASAP!
Marie One chapter 42 . 7/29/2012
This is why it is NEVER good to easedrop on any conversation. NEVER GOOD EVER.
Great update by the way, she may hit Edward,I'm thinking.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 42 . 7/29/2012
See this is why I didn't like Alice in the books, she is in everybody's business when she needs to bud out.