Reviews for A Muted Truth is a Lie
a very sad fanta chapter 8 . 7/30
JUST FUCK HIM ALREADY FERN

I couldn't fit my name in as a very sad fanfiction reader so I went with the second best thing which is a very sad fanta thank you and goodbye
well I mean if killua and fern just fucked that would make my day idk

(but take it slow kiddies set the mood)

('twas a joke btw sry I just really love fern's whole thing she's got goin on A)
Fruitlessberry chapter 26 . 7/24
I wonder what Illumi thinks about Fern, I mean he has seen her fight and stuff. I also wonder what Fern will think about Illumi later on.
Update? :((
Fruitlessberry chapter 27 . 7/24
Oh my gosh, I love this. I love them. My god, you have addicted O_O
Fruitlessberry chapter 18 . 7/24
Yes! I love it when they boy gets a crush on the girl first :P
Fruitlessberry chapter 17 . 7/24
SHE CAN USE NEN! YAY!
Fruitlessberry chapter 13 . 7/24
It seems Killua has some feelings~~~~
Please update soon! I love your book!
A chapter 27 . 7/22
Btw u dont have to do my earlier plan
thx 4 readin my review
love ya
Ur biggest fan A
A chapter 27 . 7/22
Please continue writing. Im a huge fan.
And if you can make something happen between fern and killua
I have a plan
*evil grin*
Make killua get high then snog fern and let her let him do it but be shocked then show his reaction the next day make it adorable and fluffy pllz
Anon XD chapter 27 . 7/10
I. Freaking. Ship!
Your Stalker chapter 27 . 7/6
Geez, you...are... AN AMAZING FCKING WRITER YOUH KNOWH? You had the creativity, you are a fucking artistic person. DANG... Please continue this fan fiction. PLEASE UPDATE MORE! LOVE FERN FOREVER. Btw, im a girl ;)
of course im still reading this! its amazing! updateeee
Overthehorizon chapter 27 . 7/1
Hello! I'm new to his site and I created an account just to write reviews on stories that I really enjoy. I simply love your story, it's amazing! The descriptive writing and the dialogue is absolutely brilliant. Please, oh please continue with this story as much as you can. I adore the fluff between Killua and Fern. I hope you get a lot more reviews, you really deserve them. Have a food day!