Reviews for A Muted Truth is a Lie
RadioactiveKittenCat chapter 28 . 5/20
Words cannot express how much I love this fic. Seriously, it's taken over too much of my brain- I was reading a different Killua-OC fic, and I actually got ANNOYED because all I could think was "No, wtf is wrong with you, Killua belongs with Fern, you asshole!"
Their relationship is my FAVOURITE thing- and I can't believe you left off right after they finally kissed, you- you TEASE!
But still, it was just so very them...
"Gimme the coco!" "No." "Please?" "Nah." "Fine, I'm'ma make out with you for the coco!"
PLEASE! CONTINUE! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!
Oh my god! The last part tho. I' m dying.
I just lost it when killua said "you're making me go crazy." That was friggin... I don't know what to say. It was so cute!
Becka-ah chapter 28 . 4/28
I LOVE IT. LOOOOOOOOOVE it. Love Fern. love the story. Love YOU. BTW, where are you?its been almost a year! I just recently stumbled upon your story, because my brother has finally gotten me to watch hunter x hunter. And for real, so glad I did. Even more that I got to read this, cuz seriously, 't is HILLARIOUS. Also, I ship 'em so hard, Fern and Killua have such an awesome dinamic. PLUS! What was that last chapter?honestly, poor Killua will never recover, and that ominous message? "And that was the day it all began." NEED HELP. With help being an update, mind you.
So yeah, really looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for providing such huge entertainment in my dark, somber life. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YEAH!
I've just read through the entire story. It is well written. I loved it when she tried to get on the elevator with them. The length of the it-isn't-her conversation went on long enough to helarious on its own without becoming boring. It is a little shocking that Fern kissed him to steal the chocolate, but looking back on it, there was plenty of hints that Fern doesn't think romance as having the same meaning as typical people do. It is more of a tool to use to get what she wants which could lead to some trouble between her and Killua later.
Guestt chapter 28 . 4/16
So. I really love how Fern is such a tsundere-but-not, and I love the romance going on between her and Killua, and I LOVE evil-Gon. Although I'm kinda disappointed that you didn't include Hisoka (because I feel like he would've been interested in her as a "fruit") but I can understand why you didn't; he's a very...interesting person, so it would be really difficult to write him and keep him in character, but yeah. Anyways, I really love this story and I wish you would complete it!
Please update! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I DON'T WANT IT TO END...PLEASE️️️️
AutumnWind34 chapter 28 . 1/25
HAHAHAHAHAHA! DID SHE JUST FRENCH KISS HIM TO GET CHOCOLATE! For some weird reason, I expected that. But who cares. SHE FRENCHED HIM RIGHT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Awesomeness3013 chapter 28 . 12/15/2016
THIS IS TOO GOOD FOR ME I CAN'T RN. I LOVED THE CHOCOLATE PART 3
jinsoju chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Isn't akulla an girl?
fourteenie chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMGOMG WOW THAT WENT BY SO FAST WOW OMG WOWOWOWOWOW I WANNA CRYYY WHY U GOTTA DO THAT MAN, WRONG MOVE MAN, FERN WHY, DO YOU NOT SELF EMBARRASSMENT!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

love u~
fourteenie chapter 20 . 11/13/2016
I DONT SUPPORT KURAPIKA X LEORIOOOO
Alexia Colette chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
I AM AN ALIEN FROM OUTERSPACE! I WILL ALIENAPP YOU IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE YOUR STORY! MY ALIENTS AND I ARE CONDUCTING A RESEARCH ON THE HUMAN BRAIN. I NEED DATA.
maxielimon chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
I tottaly love this story! I can't wait for the next update, so please update soon