Reviews for A Muted Truth is a Lie
Jade chapter 25 . 4/8
Cookie-san,
Can you please, at least, post an author's note to tell us what you're planning to do with this story?
I can understand if you're going to drop it, it's been so long since you last updated, you must be lacking the enthusiasm to write again, and you probably lost interest in HXH...However can you please tell us what you're planning ?
Nightshade chapter 1 . 4/7
*slow clap* congrats. Your story has made me smile like an idiot for 5 hours straight... Complete with the weird looks pointed at me...
Nightshade chapter 25 . 4/7
NOOOOOOOOO! I REFUDS TO ACCEPT THIS! TTTT please...update...for me? *pulls out Gon's puppy eyes*
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
Aki-Whose name has been stolen chapter 25 . 4/5
Update sooon!
Dr.Miau chapter 21 . 3/31
Ummmm... You know that Alluka is a girl, right? At least I'm pretty sure she's a girl... Well, I love your story and you NEED to go off this uber long vacation or a certain person will be very sad...
Amv chapter 25 . 3/25
Come on don't tell me someone like you just gave up on a awesome story like this. this story is one of my 5 best fanfiction that is worth reading over and over so just update and give another reason to read it again please
I LOVE GON! I DON'T WANNA SOUND RUDE BUT I AM NOT LIKING FERN MUCH BECAUSE I THINK SHE IS GETTING IN BETWEEN GON AND KILLUA!
I WANT GON AND KILLUA TO BECOME FRIENDS AND GON AND FERN TO BECOME TOO!
TiraLu chapter 25 . 3/7
You've done it! Now I am shipping Akulla/Fern! And Killua/Fern. Poor Akulla is going to have to give her up oO. Can't Wait for more!
GokuWannabe chapter 25 . 2/16
Hello:) Just finished reading these chapters you're story has so far and I need to say I completely adore it:) The first thing that drawn me to it, is the OC you created. I noticed many OCs in fanfics fall from extreme to extreme and that doesn't make them very believable as characters and it quickly makes me bored and disappointed with the story. And that was COMPLETELY NOT THE CASE with Fern. At the beginning I wasn't very sure about her and her quite mean side, but, well, knowing her difficult past, it isn't really something that should be blamed on her. Nonetheless, she turned to be really funny, likeable character and I totally adore her interactions with Killua, even if I think she's swearing a bit too much for a twelve year old girl o.O. I like it that the romance is slow, not too rushed, because it also keeps Killua in character. I also quite like the way you portrayed him - he sure is quite mature for his age, but still a brat when it comes to girls:)
So I was reading your fic and just couldn't tear myself away from it. The most important thing, that I'm very thankful for and actually made me like it this much, is that you didn't described all the scenes that happened in HunterxHunter (it would go on and on forever), but only the most important parts. I'm really amazed by how well you put Fern into the plot, making her actually a part of it, not only a occasional commentator.
I must admit I was quite surprised, when Fern, Killua and Gon's way parted and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Will they meet before 1st September (will Killua be drunk happy when he sees her?:P) or maybe sooner?:)
I hope next chapter will be updates soon (can't wait, can't wait!), of course, but no pressure, because I know that when you'll finally update, it will be something amazing and completely worth my (ours:) patience. Good luck:))
I really miss this...
Air Travelling chapter 4 . 2/1
Blondie is okay. But if it something more metaphor, i think that'll be really glued on our, readers, head XD cause it'll be sound original. Well, I am a reader who is still reading until 3 chapters of already 25, what can I say?

What is pecan anyway?

btw, Killua is very quiet i think... he doesn't sound like a jerk at all.
Nice story. It's very touching. I can't wait for kurapika's reaction. So who will fern choose killua, alluka, or kurapika?
Pls update soon
Nadeshiko
Air Travelling chapter 3 . 1/27
Hahaha! XD

duh, i don't know what to comment on this one wa
Your writing is good, there's no really action here, and i don't get the chill.
Just keep up the good work, girl!
wew, I'm awfully short on words
Dead Pann chapter 4 . 1/26
Hmm, if Fern was being all cheerful with me I would hate her, but if she was showing me her true colors and personality, then I would love her to BITS.
I hate people who put up a facade just to fit in with everyone else. It means they're lying to me. It means she's lying to everyone she meets, save a few unique individuals.
I'm paranoid. For good reason.