Reviews for Warrior's Way
cutelildragon chapter 34 . 8/3/2013
Omg I think I almost died when were house 13 was added to you story! I love it. Can't wait to read the sequel!
klu chapter 34 . 7/14/2013
Loved, loved, LOVED this story. I also think Warehouse 13 is awesome and it was such a surprise to see them come into play... You did a great job with the story arc. It has captivated me and definitely made me want to look for more of your work in the future...

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Tomboy15103 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Man I love that song. Now it's stuck in my head!

"Once I rose above-"
ardentes chapter 34 . 5/21/2013
Okay, you had a decent ending here, although I know nothing of Warehouse13, but I think you explained enough that I could get the gist of it. I just had to look up who was who. I really enjoyed this story and I am excited for part 3!
ardentes chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Usually, I despise song-fics, but since this is the beginning to a lot of shows, I loved it! I thought it was well done and I thought it was cool. I can't believe I haven't seen others do this for a sequel opening! BTW, I hate cliff hangers so I'm angry at you for leaving a cliff hanger, and what the crud does 'It's all about the souls.' mean? Anyway, very engaging story, somewhat addictive to read. I'm really enjoying it, even though i hate cliff hangers.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 34 . 4/14/2013
[Tony sat beside him (Dean), just as despondent. He was going to miss having his less polished twin by his side.] -aww, Tony and Dean do have similar personalities.

Oh it was great to see the hunters getting their own official badges.

Fantastic progression overall and nicely done with tying everything up in this part. Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
Oh thank the lord!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
NO! Dean can't be dead! They can't have a victory to only have a lose take its place! NO!

Great choice of words by Ziva though.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
What does Lucifer have to finish? The other gods? The followers of the gods?

Wasn't it the tiny green soldier that triggered Sam's control?

Cool showdown.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
I was wondering if this had anything to do with season 7 since it had mentioned moments from season 7 (ie: Sam seeing Lucifer) yet before those were mentioned, I was under the impression that we were in season 6 before Castiel's ulterior motive with Purgatory was revealed.

Although I should be really worried that Sam caved to Lucifer, I just love that Kali cowered a bit when she realized that Lucifer was in control of his vessel again.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Yikes for Lucifer.

Great mission set up so far.

Impressive skills Ziva!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 4/13/2013
Finally, someone said thank you to Dean for what he's sacrifices were for...thank you Ziva for that!

Plus Ziva has a way of getting both Winchesters to open up their Hellish pasts to her.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
I love the reprimanding moment Dean gave Castiel once he was rescued.

Great detail!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
That some monster plan...wow!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
[Gibbs thought back to the shelter, watching the boys work. Despite what Castiel had revealed to him, it couldn't shatter what he'd seen. He knew what the Winchesters were made of, and they were of a different cut of steel than anyone he'd ever worked with. If there was any team that would be able to pull off the impossible, it would be them. Of that, he was sure.] -very pleased that Gibbs has made the observation and has the positive opinion with it.

Yikes for Castiel's bombshell on Sam being Lucifer's vessel. Poor Sam but at least Ziva is listening.

For some reason I have the feeling that with Vance in the know (and saying that the very top of the chain may need to be informed) that they may create a new division just for hunters.