Reviews for Pragmatic
Faith Tomoe Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Isn't the demon that started the events and turned Luck and the others immortal Ronnie (Ronny) Sukiart?
Apologetic chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Your use of descriptive language increased the hard hitting impact of the paragraph starting with "Luck was ridiculously satisfied with himself...". It seems you really understand your characters through the sprinkling of sarcasm or submission at just the right moments to break the tension. My favorite lines were "Your ejaculate is very bitter. You've been eating lots of vegetables." and "As a butler, it is my duty to clean my messes." for they brought more to the characters than just sexual tension but actual personality. However, your switches between using the word 'cock' and 'dick' are just a little disconcerting, I believe you should stick to one or the other. (Cock is a little more sensual/suiting for the genre).
ThisAccountHasBeenMovedSry chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow... Normally, crossover pairings never really cross my mind. However, due to a sore lack of Baccano! entries, I was curious enough to browse and stumbled upon this delicious piece.

The characters, both suave in mannerisms, really magnetized in both attraction and appeal. Both were kept well within character, and the sex was absolutely steamy and arousing!

Well done, my friend. :)