Reviews for Crush
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 14 . 6/27
Hinata: You should make a sequel!
Me: I wonder how badly Suckera *cough, cough* Sakura would take the relationship. *snickers evilly*
Sasuke: Ya, make it hell for that bitch.
MastermindKakashi chapter 14 . 3/26
THis was a really cute story! at first I was kind of iffy about the OOC-ness but I really enjoyed the story
tactics2012 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Best chapter so far.
Toadettegirl2012 chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
WTF SO MUCH DRAMA!
KaoruZhinLee chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Lol poor Sasuke. Ino's seems to be around the most when she's not wanted. I truly enjoyed reading this...Even if it did take me forever to finish it.
KaoruZhinLee chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
I wanna kill Sasuke. It just had to be an idiot and ruin the moment. Dame his guilt. And isn't Gaara just being a poop head.
LovitaSxH chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
What is that the story is finished?
LovitaSxH chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
It's so sad T-T
LovitaSxH chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Sasuke is so nice to make so that naruto and hinata meet but it is stupid for him '_'
alysha.a.kent chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
That was so SWEET! So are you planning to end it there or will you be continuing the story?
LovitaSxH chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Sakura is a evil
LovitaSxH chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
His secret is that he loves
Saki-Hime chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
LOL so cute, very good, update soon.
Mimilovesanime chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Awesome!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
ł LOVED this! Your Sasuhina stories are §o awesome though beauty with the beast íş still your best Ńo doubt anywho ł totally loved this you are an amazing author! ł was §o scared Sasuke was going to die! My favourite part was when Sakura got beat up by Ino temari and the other girls why? Because ł HATE sakura Ńo DESPISE her ugh she's §o annoying and ughhh ℓøℓ which íş why ł loved that part!

Awesome story! :D