Reviews for Wevid Anachronicals
fanficfangirl13 chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
I definitely think that this deserves a second chapter continuation...from Wes' POV.
Pretty please with reviews on top?

Rock On
fanficfangirl13 chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
I love protective jealous David. That was awesome.
imurmotherinlaw chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Please continue this! I just about flailed in my bed reading the latest chapter! Oh, David! I absolutely adore your stories, regardless of whatever they may be about! I've read every single one of your gLee fanfiction, and I am bubbling up with so many feels. I love your characterisation of Wes and David! They're just everything I've ever imagined in a Wevid romance.
AnneCpc chapter 23 . 4/20/2013
AnneCpc chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
aww
Shifteraei chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
Words simply cannot describe how much I love this.
I absolutely love Hogwarts AUs and this is just so adorable.
Steinbock chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Arrgh, thank you for such a nice winter story! It makes it so much easier to deal with the crappy weather in front of my window... Even though now I'm craving the whole backstory to it because it's so cute.

Steinbock
Eraman chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Awwwww so cute :) I love this chapter :D
ebb in and away chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
Why would you apologize for this?! I freaking LOVE IT! Your writing is amazing, and I smile when I get an email notifying me that you've updated or written a new story. The way that you write Wes and David, as only friends and as a couple, is fantastic.
Wolf Princess girl chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
What about one of them goes on a date and the other stalks I mean observes the date while possibly bringing along a couple other warblers? Or wevid stalk NIFF or Klaine on a date alternatively :3
Why does it not supprise me that Blaine took over the singing station? XD bless him!
That game confused me but I got the gist of it :3 I think the theme was food or randomness!
Bless David's brain that does not deal well with thinking! XD
ebb in and away chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
I love the chapter! I do have a questipn though...is the pattern that the object has to begin with the same letter of the person who is bringing its name?
Shifteraei chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
OMG, I love the image of Wes hiding in David's sleeping bag. It's absolutely adorable! I wish I could draw so that I could draw that image.
This is so cute and I love the idea of fearless Wes being terrified of a harmless little puppy.
Prompt: Wes and David get into a paint fight somehow, and Kurt is thoroughly unimpressed?
Konri Kari chapter 21 . 7/5/2012
This is great!
Musicismyblood chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
XD So Wevid, you don't even...
ebb in and away chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
I LOVE IT! This chapter is amazing, and you may have helped me partially figure out why I think Wes is so incredible. I love how David makes Wes more approachable and Wes helps David focus.