Reviews for Resident Evil: Phoenix
Shysteer chapter 26 . 1/29
I know about 7 years too late for this. But I love this story, I wish the movies kinda happened like this or similar. Now that the franchise has ended, I wish Alice's character was as bad ass as you wrote her.

Thanks for putting your story out there to share with us resident evil fans, movie and game.
re646 chapter 26 . 12/11/2017
I decided to give this fandom a try and when I saw that the #1 faves fic had a red tipped quill (recognized it right away even if I havent read anything from you for a few years) as a cover I had no doubt it would be the first one I read. I've read most of your Xena fics years ago.

No regrets, as usual a great fic that has a story. Already searching for the next one from you for this fandom to read.
midnightscar17 chapter 26 . 10/10/2017
Good story sequel?
ptrpan89 chapter 26 . 2/18/2017
so good!
MonkeyMyS chapter 26 . 2/17/2017
Wow
Great story!
I love it sooo much
So much fun and really extraordinary
I really like the concept of bonding and Alice's powers are so cool.

But I can't help feeling bad for Leon, though.
I did like him in the RE game but he was a total jerk and so annoying in your story lol.

Thank you for writing this amazing story!
KatieEllise chapter 26 . 2/11/2017
I just read this from start to finish and all I can say is wow...super amazing. Can't wait to read the sequel
LunarMiko07 chapter 26 . 2/11/2017
Wow. Great story. And a great ending.
MorDek chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
Recently watched all the resident evil movies since a friend recommended it and was hooked. Found this pairing and boy did my heart take a trip in this. I loved the bonding concept and was hooked and am now eagerly awaiting RE The Final Chapter and hopefully a sequel as well. Thanks for the amazing story and can't wait for insight on Casey and K-Mart's bind!
Abonymaus chapter 26 . 9/28/2016
Awesome
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
loved it everyone's alive that needs to be (though you could of kept lu dead lol)
TsukiNoMikoBrazil chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
I know you've finished this fic a looong time ago, but my friend just suggested it for me to read and this fic is sooooo good that I need to comment lol as soon as I started reading it I couldnt stop untill I reached the end XD thank you very much for completing the fic cuz nowadays thats hard to come by.. especially cuz you are a very good writer! I loved how you developed their characters and their relationships! They were all very fluid and natural (I will now check your other fics lmao) have a very happy new year! bye bye
kelseyswanson75 chapter 26 . 10/13/2015
please write a sequel soon
Guest chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
Where is the sequel man ?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2015
Come on do the Cassy and Kmart story ..it would be amazing :)
milagglad chapter 26 . 8/29/2015