Reviews for Resident Evil: Phoenix
MonkeyMyS chapter 26 . 2/17
Wow
Great story!
I love it sooo much
So much fun and really extraordinary
I really like the concept of bonding and Alice's powers are so cool.

But I can't help feeling bad for Leon, though.
I did like him in the RE game but he was a total jerk and so annoying in your story lol.

Thank you for writing this amazing story!
KatieEllise chapter 26 . 2/11
I just read this from start to finish and all I can say is wow...super amazing. Can't wait to read the sequel
LunarMiko07 chapter 26 . 2/11
Wow. Great story. And a great ending.
MorDek chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
Recently watched all the resident evil movies since a friend recommended it and was hooked. Found this pairing and boy did my heart take a trip in this. I loved the bonding concept and was hooked and am now eagerly awaiting RE The Final Chapter and hopefully a sequel as well. Thanks for the amazing story and can't wait for insight on Casey and K-Mart's bind!
Abonymaus chapter 26 . 9/28/2016
Awesome
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
loved it everyone's alive that needs to be (though you could of kept lu dead lol)
TsukiNoMikoBrazil chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
I know you've finished this fic a looong time ago, but my friend just suggested it for me to read and this fic is sooooo good that I need to comment lol as soon as I started reading it I couldnt stop untill I reached the end XD thank you very much for completing the fic cuz nowadays thats hard to come by.. especially cuz you are a very good writer! I loved how you developed their characters and their relationships! They were all very fluid and natural (I will now check your other fics lmao) have a very happy new year! bye bye
kelseyswanson75 chapter 26 . 10/13/2015
please write a sequel soon
Guest chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
Where is the sequel man ?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2015
Come on do the Cassy and Kmart story ..it would be amazing :)
milagglad chapter 26 . 8/29/2015
Interesting...I like
Guest chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
F**k can you do a sequel please ! This my favorite fic , and it end . I just so sad :(
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2015
I still waiting the secuela please
PsyqueCarol chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Hey! I just read the last chapter and its like my heart was stolen. This is far one of the bests fanfictions I've ever read, I could not settle untill I reached the end :x I also rewatched all RE movies with new eyes. Anyway, I just wanted to say that you're an amazing writter and that I'll for sure read more of your stories! Ps: Im brazilian and Im afraid english is not that good, but I couldn't help myself over writting this, so Im sorry if I wrote anything wrong or something..