Reviews for All of Your Life
DallasWinstonLVR chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Amazing. You should totally make this a multi-chapter fic.
It would make my day. Think thin could turn into an amazing story.
rookiebluefan89 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I can't say I would've complained one big of this had happened on the show! Great job on it, especially the ending. Their relationship is truly one of a kind. I hope to see some more fics from you in the future.
magpieflies chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
who knew Andy could be so mature? I really enjoy reading versions of Andy where she isn't so naive -you know? You are a great writer, please write more RB stories!
katesari chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Like this! Bye
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
great job
MrsEclipse9856 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was well written. And I can see where some of it would have been better for the show.

I do have one issue. The storage locker and the legality of the search. If it was in Nixon's name than yes that would be illegal and a warrant would be needed to go through it... However it was in the name of a murdered police officer and having the owner of the storage facility open it was all that Andy legally needed. In court a lawyer wouldnt be able to argue a violation of privacy because Nixon fraudulently obtained the storage locker in the first place. If anything having the locker in the first place would amount to more charges.
twisted leotards chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Thank you for bringing sanity to that horrible episode!
iluvlove87 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was fan-tastic! It so should have happened that way on the show! Thanks for sharing this extremely well written alternative to what we saw on TV!
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great job with this! I like how Andy apologized and in the end Sam did listen to her and they got the warrants. It was great how you brought up "what could have happened".

Catch you on the flip side
NuttyElla chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Bravo for this! I was so mad at Andy as well for going off by herself and conducting an illegal search. I'd like to think that she's matured professionally since she's no longer a rookie so she should have known better.

Loved it! Hopefully we'll have more to smile about in next week's episode.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I like your version much better!
Maverick88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Thank you for this! I wholeheartedly agree with everything you put in your A/N and I loved your rewritten version of it. I really like Andy, I do, but she is so reckless I wonder if she even thinks at all at times. Sam had every right to be short with her in my opinion. It's not like she tried hard to persuade him of her gut feeling. Your version was much more sensible. I wish the writers wouldn't go out of their way to let the characters do stupid things for the sake of creating tension. Anyway, I'll stop ranting now. This piece was well written, in character (more so than the episode, I thought) and fun to read! Whatever you put out here in the future, I'll read it!
aolande1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I absolutely agree with everything in your author's note. Very well put. Also, this story was great. I really enjoyed reading it. Andy's thoughts were really well written. Awesome job as usual!
jimi18 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Great, enjoyed that
yellowdaisy58 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow, so good! Now that would have been a perfect episode. So well written too! You wrote both Andy and Sam so well.

I really, really like it!