Reviews for Breathe
Riley Harper chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh my god.

This is the first Glee fanfiction I've ever read, and I actually wasn't aware that there WERE glee fanfictions(I've never really strayed from the Harry Potter fics), but this is absolutely adorable. I actually wish that I could write something more mature and tasteful than "Omg totes adorbes" But I can't, because I'm coming off a fangirl high as we speak.
Write more Glee fanfictions like this one, I beg of you.
-R.H.

smilesandsuch3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
:,)

Klaine. Forever!
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was really lovely. I thought you did a wonderful job of portraying Kurt. I'd love to see some more glee fanfiction from you )
TmntChick chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wonderful, short and sweet. Loved it!
commonprincess chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So perfectly Klaine. *sigh* Beautifully written. I'd love to see a companion piece from Blaine's POV.
jtangel chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Please write the companion fic! I would love to see Blaine's POV in all of this.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aww. I loved this. (Although I really didn't expect to see one of my favourite HP authors writing my favourite Glee ship)

I felt really really sorry for Kurt, and I love how he kept track of the time that Blaine had been gone, that really struck me as in character for my lovely Kurt.

I loved the ending, I adore how they didn't need to say 'I love you', but instead it was shared through physical affection. This, personally is something that I consider canon and I love how it was included.

I also adored how Kurt felt that he could only breathe when Blaine was there, I think that is perfect :)

And i would love to see the fic from Blaine's POV.

-Princess Ducky

(P.S. when I got the email for this, I thought it was the update for Dalton, and when I saw it wan't, I was utterly depressed. But this was so beautiful it made me smile, and will hopefully keep me going until Dalton is updated - And I have absolutely no idea why I felt the need to tell you that :/)