Reviews for Demon's Tail
Nyaa~~
Flaming eyeball chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
SOOOO GOOOD
Flaming eyeball chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
please continue the one shot thing at the end of this FanFiction
Shayging518 chapter 61 . 8/25/2017
Please update
Lily-Pad chapter 12 . 7/26/2017
It's strange yet funny when the Blue Exorcist author and fans always make a BIG deal on how Rin is the older brother and Yukio is the younger brother... They're twins... How older is Rin than Yukio? 5 minutes? Yet everyone acts like Rin is five years older. I always found it odd. Anywho, love your story the writing is great and the characters couldn't feel more real! Great job! :D
KuzoKaze chapter 61 . 7/18/2017
A beautiful and amazing story you've done and I understand if you can't continue the story. Got to say that this has been an absolute joy to read (again and again XD) and still hope to see it picked back up again. Thanks for the amazing story :)
XYZArtemis chapter 15 . 7/12/2017
I'm sorry I just had to review this chapter. Besides the fact it was very funny, I totally agree with your opinion on Satan. And I thought I was the only one...
love it chapter 61 . 6/18/2017
your story is brilliant please update soon!
CareBear0309 chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
Lol, I'm reading this at 5:43. If only I were here 10 minutes earlier XD
YokaiAngel chapter 61 . 6/15/2017
Spectacular!~~~~
Halloween terror chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
I'm glad someone else knows about okiku and the ten plates! I thought I was the only one... n_n hey, if you don't mind a little horror(and I do mean a little, the book isn't scary, I should know, I'm a grade A scardy cat and can't watch horror movies without keeping all the lights on for the next month) then there is a book involving okiku I could recommend to you. I personally think it's a really good trilogy and it goes to a lot of depth to describe the authors version of okiku. I don't know how much of their story is true, but the story of the plates and how she was executed for "breaking one" is included as well. Even though okiku can sometimes be creepy, the story is also pretty cute! XD I can't remember the title right now, but if your interested, PM me and I'll find it for you. Sayonara!
A Loving Fan chapter 60 . 4/13/2017
I appsolutely love your story its the best Blue exorcist story ive ever read the way you describe everything is brilliant. I hope that you continue this story.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 29 . 4/9/2017
Poor Rin can never get a break. I have to ask, I know what an ao nyōbō is but what is a basamoo? I couldn't find that one anywhere.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2017
hi! i just love your fic, creativity, and writing style, as well as the way you write the characters! i just wanted to drop by and say that "psychotic" is a little bit of a slur (to the community of neurodivergent people)! not to sound stuck up or anything, i just wanted to let you know since i saw you use it, no offense! keep writing :))
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »