Reviews for Demon's Tail
F4y chapter 61 . 22h ago
newbie here I love u r stories I've marathoned and read this whole series in one day and 2 nights eyes are burning but worth it I love rin BE soo much words cannot describe I love you and your fic I love uur dedication to this series I know you're busy but MOREEEE ahaha love u r stuff planned keep up the great work new fan
RWD chapter 30 . 2/25
Haha I love this chapter, it's so clever!
PoNy chapter 54 . 2/22
:3 not much of a review but eh. Im tired too.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 61 . 2/24
Okay... This is just going off some very basic knowledge of supernatural and google- amd I really don't want to not pick - (I do love this story) ... I thought enochian was the language of Angels? Like fluffy wings, great big flaming sword angels... Not demons.
Again not trying to nit pick, just interesting that you chose that language.

Anyways, love this fic. I think this is one of the best Aoi-Ex one shot / mini arch series around. Keep up the good work!
PoNy chapter 46 . 2/20
da feels mang da feels! w-well, imma go and m-make some tea? Ok? Byee. (Great job with this REALLY long chapter!)
PoNy chapter 40 . 2/19
I will probably try drawling Kasei, I mean yesterday I drew something almost exactly like Kasei but a little bigger and with spikes down its back and tail. and sadly I can't send it to you, but you probably got some pretty awesome ones already right? I hope you did! :P Byee!
PoNy chapter 39 . 2/19
COOoOooOooOl And Adorable :3
PoNy chapter 38 . 2/19
Awww X3 Babeh Dragon and Rin :D 3 Nicee
PoNy chapter 37 . 2/18
Awesome, zombies, Rin, everything! Great job! :3 I da know... meow I just realized there are so many chapters, but im still readin' them all! then i'm going to the manga, weird right? I mean I should have read the manga before this but I found it before I even really started reading the Manga. so that's the way it'll go :P
PoNy chapter 36 . 2/18
;3; really mang? really!? I was like : AWW YEAH YAWNBIES! and then you say deadpuppies ._.
Thaaaaaaaaaanks X3 lol
poNy chapter 33 . 2/18
wow, I don't even know what happened but I understand so much :P
So this was just another version of chapter 20? But really different? I think im right :3 if not then oh well :P I probably missed a part where you explained this or misread it.
PoNy chapter 20 . 2/16
Cool :3 I kinda wish you made him play Cello or Violin because I play Cello and they are complicated to play like a pro (which im not a pro at all!) But Guitar is just as great :3
PoNy chapter 17 . 2/16
Oh meh GURD!
matthouston chapter 61 . 2/18
great chapter it was funny