Reviews for Demon's Tail
A Loving Fan chapter 60 . 4/13
I appsolutely love your story its the best Blue exorcist story ive ever read the way you describe everything is brilliant. I hope that you continue this story.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 29 . 4/9
Poor Rin can never get a break. I have to ask, I know what an ao nyōbō is but what is a basamoo? I couldn't find that one anywhere.
hi! i just love your fic, creativity, and writing style, as well as the way you write the characters! i just wanted to drop by and say that "psychotic" is a little bit of a slur (to the community of neurodivergent people)! not to sound stuck up or anything, i just wanted to let you know since i saw you use it, no offense! keep writing :))
EtherealTulip chapter 59 . 3/16
Holy
Cheese
i cant get over how good this fic is omg this is my third time re-reading it and i dont know if ill ever be ready for the feels!
EtherealTulip chapter 37 . 3/12
First time I've ever actually read the action scenes properly in a fanfictions.
I freaking loved it
EtherealTulip chapter 35 . 3/12
Love this story \(OuO)/
EtherealTulip chapter 17 . 3/12
dId YoU jUsT
tHaT dAmN tItLe
I really enjoy each of these chapters, great work, love the story! :D
The Warrior Of LOVE chapter 61 . 2/25
Aww, i really love it! I was also looking forward for the chapter where they going to finally reunited. That Rin is alive and kickin' but sad to hear you stopped. I'm still hoping that you'll continue this story. I admire author like you Hell i envy you. I wish i got that same talent as you so that i could help you finish this. Anyways, thankyou for this great story!
lilmissbluebird chapter 61 . 2/8
I love this story so much! I hope you keep writing it but I totally understand if you don't want to. I support you either way! Thanks for writing this!:)
Phantomgirl338 chapter 61 . 1/23
You haven't abandoned this story, right?
Anyone who bitches uselessly at you has something wrong with their head. This is far better than anything I've ever done. All praise to *forgets author's name* um the person who wrote this yeah that works. *kneels* LONG LIVE THE AUTHOR
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Unless the fly was between him and making dinner. Then he might hurt the fly.
Guest chapter 61 . 12/14/2016
Omg this is my favorite ao no exorcist fanfiction ever ahhh3 i literally finished it in the span of 3 days because it was so addicting lmao! Even though it isnt finished its still rlly good like if you ever decide to continue with it id love that! Idk if this is a weird compliment but i love the way you write lmao like you did a really good job at conveying the characters from the anime and just wow well done well done! :-)
1,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »