Reviews for Demon's Tail
AkabaneKazama chapter 8 . 4h
Oh wait sorry. I didn't read u'r A/N in the last chap and I just relize that u already knew about 'Bon is a morning person'. so then...just forget what am I saying before lol. sorry. really2 sorry
AkabaneKazama chapter 7 . 4h
Bon was actually a morning person u know. Did u watch Ao no Exorcist special episodes? It was basically humor, presenting Rin and co.'s daily life. or u could say that Ao no special eps were same like Kuroko no Basuke NG-shuu yeah. In one of those special episode, Ao no's mangaka/animator show us that Bon always woke up at 5 o'clock (I think. or maybe 5.30?) and he began jogging near his house. then he tidy his hair till 7.30 before he went to school...I think.
but what I wanna say is, Bon is a morning person. That's all lol :p
SayMrrp chapter 62 . 7/23
Hah! Knew some demon would pop in and threaten Rin's charges... Thanks for writing! Glad you're back!
Wolfthorn13 chapter 61 . 7/20
Omg, I LOVE this story! I stayed up so late to get to the point where it was. Started reading when there were only 54 or 56 chapters
Gentle-Valera-Fox chapter 62 . 7/15
I came looking for more of Rin's tail, and instead I find so much more. This is a very well written story. Everyone is in character, the plot is engaging, and the short stories are brilliant. I especially enjoyed the AU where Rin grew up in an abusive house and would like to see more. I'd also would like a story where Rin and Angel find themselves stranded and forced to depend on each other for survival. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I hope to see more soon.
Why didn't Rin say anything!? Stubborn idiot.
The Utterly Fabulous Z chapter 29 . 7/13
WHY PIG LATIN. WHY.
When I got surgery, I was stuck on the couch watching Netflix for a week. The only thing that ruined that peace and wonderful laziness wasn't the pain, no, it was the damned anesthesia that made it nearly impossible to figure out what the hell my name was and why the room was vibrating. Not spinning. Vibrating. I was pissed off for no reason, but I couldnt say anything properly because my tongue didn't work right. But then my brother got me candy, so I was fine.
coolexaj chapter 24 . 7/2
I thought this was a fanfic on his tail,is it now a story fic? D:-chpter 24
coolexaj chapter 18 . 7/2
koNEKOmaru, huh I see what you did there bruh
coolexaj chapter 16 . 7/2
Bit confused on the ending on chpt in the end Amaimon killed the biolgy researcher..or killed Shikakon dude weirdo guy who i dont know how to spell his name
coolexaj chapter 9 . 7/2
I love stories about his tail :) I just do,their so funny/fluffy and just so enjoyable :DD please write more
MarburyBlur chapter 62 . 7/1
God, how could Rin be the type of person in a horror movie that ignores the creepy signs? Jeez, Rin, step up your game.
MarburyBlur chapter 60 . 7/1
Those last two sentences though.

"Mephisto had been around for a long time and had seen many, many things.

"But he'd willingly admit that he'd never observed anything more glorious or graceful or breathtaking as watching Okumura Rin reach famonic purity."

Awesome.
Optimusa chapter 62 . 7/1
X3 kyyaaaa! Rin is such a awesome big brwoder!
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »