Reviews for Demon's Tail
RavenWingDark chapter 33 . 11/22
it only took half a millisecond for him to get out? WHAT
RavenWingDark chapter 30 . 11/22
i love this so much. Rin literally breathing out fire. The exwires re-realizing how different he is and that even though there are benefits, there are helluva lot of problems too. I wish the manga included stuff like this :)
tsukinopen chapter 60 . 11/12
haha first thing people learn is curse words
emmytink chapter 1 . 11/7
I hate when people use his tail for perverted stuff, thank you for not
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 60 . 11/3
Omg! This is the greatest blue exorcist fan fic I have ever read. I haven't reviewed since the first chapter because I've been so into it! I have enjoyed every little bit of this story and will probably read it all again! I am a little sad to see that you won't be finishing it because it seemed like it was going great and would have loved to see how it ended!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 53 . 11/2
im severely disappointed in these two brothers for their stand by ways.. (I might just be used to huggy clingy Na bros over on hetalia but still) I'd just love to see one instance where Rin just needs a good snuggle. or maybe something that turns him more feral/catlike for a while..
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 51 . 11/2
this arc has been tear jerking so far ;-;
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 41 . 11/1
it would be interesting to see more of the abuse au
Ooooohhh not good
Yes! Some more about the tail!
I don't get why people put links up in with spaces between, it's not like it's possible to highlight anything so we just have to memorise it and type it out in one go anyway
What about is he'd said it must have slipped his mind that he hadn't told them yet or something?
Ah does that song really exist? Cause I can't find it anywhere
But why is this called possess if no one got possessed? And what were they trying to accomplish with Rins flames?
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »