Reviews for As I Hold You in My Arms
Wow chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow this is so touching kinda awkward but SO touching
griffindor15 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Most beautiful thing ever... Never read something that powerful... Just love it!
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Amazing!
WerrnogWeasley96 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
That is the most beautiful and caring thing I have ever read. Well done for making me smile :')
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
5 stars !
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awww...

Perfect.
Leesie Love chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Woah. This was so amazing. I loved that you stayed in character and did not have them 'confess their love' or any madness of that sort. Well done, it was gorgeous.
imaginethesedorks chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is easily one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. It touches my heart so dearly that it made me cry. I've only read it once, but I am positive it will not be my last time. You are undoubtably and incredibly talented, and you should never stop your work.

I admire you so much, knowing that you wrote this, and this piece just does so many things to me emotionally that I cannot even say.

This is beautiful. Thank you.
lovinMaya chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
very loyal to the characters. i appreciate that.
zeek gaidin chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
beautiful story, made me cry. good job on your interpratation, it was quite impressive.
iluvdestijl chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I really liked this story. It was very sweet how protective Ron felt and how caring he was towards Hermoine.
atrann13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
this is fucking beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
most fanficts i read, are either too cheesy, too unrealistic of are just bady written. this is the first one that has had a perfect balance of everything. its very sincere. and it does them justice.
Elena chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Dear god, my heart hurts. This is the most beautiful thing I've read in a while. You're flawless.
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
beautifully written story. this had me in tears myself. bravo.