Reviews for I Remember Everything
ccase13 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
This is a very dark fanfiction but at least Dean still has Sam.
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Great job, Tango, this chapter was awesome. Heartbreaking, but in such a perfect, SPN way. I loved the way Sam and Dean reconnected without Dean even being there really. It was interesting and heartwarming to read. Wonderful work!

Fave parts:

"The demon wearing Dean's face laughed. Sam felt a chill run down his spine at the noise. He hadn't realized how eerie, how horrible it was to hear such a familiar sound used by something so evil, something so far from human."

...I loved this part, mostly because I'd never really thought of this before. It's so chilling to think about, and the way you described it was fantastic.

"He desperately hoped his words were true as he held onto his shattered brother."

...This line made my heart break for both boys, so beautifully phrased. Awesome, awesome writing!

Spectacular writing, Tango! This was a great way to end it, and a nice spin on Dean's time in hell. Well done, can't wait for whatever you write next! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Very good story.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
very interesting, awesome chapter! Looking forward to more! :D
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
I wondered during the episode if Dean wasn't remembering the deaths because he believed Sam so easily that they were in a repeating time loop. Poor Dean has such bad luck that he will always get the bad memories back and then will try to protect Sam from how bad the memories make him feel.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awesome start! I look forward to more of this story...And LOL, loved your disclaimer! :))
NotOnFlatBread chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You've managed to take a really small scene (Dean waking up) and turn it into something definitely worth reading, great job! Hmm I hadn't thought about the fact that Dean often forgets certain things that happen to him, thanks for reminding me :D

I look forward to reading your chapter about his time in hell!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It's very clever and somehow appropriate to put your disclaimer in Latin.

I hate it when the audience remmebers things the characters have forgotten. I look forward to your helping Dean recover his lost memories.