Reviews for Rivals
Aww chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
So do they still play!
AznMistress chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was awesome. I'm typically a full out romance person..but this friendship was written so perfectly. Like...so realistic and in character. I can't say I really liked madoka at first...but she grew on me pretty quickly. xD

and then the ending..when he finally beat her...definitely the best way to end...cuz any other way..idk. like...it just wouldnt seem right :D
Rinahood chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I'VE GOT FOUR WORDS: MAKE MORE HIYOSHIWAKASHI STORIES.
iSayumix3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
flayed his behind at an arcade game. LOLOL XDD
Split Illusion chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow. This fic was a breath of fresh air, and a very interesting and well done piece for Hiyoshi who doesn't normally see the spotlight. The fact that you didn't turn it into a romance at the end was really nice, and you also didn't overload it with too many cannon characters. You kept it nice a simple which was enjoyable. The subtle friendship that built between Hiyoshi and Inaki was also very well written. Another nice feature was how well you transitioned across the timeline. It made sense, and it didn't feel jumpy at all.

One thing we did notice, and we're not sure if this was on purpose or not, is that while Hiyoshi changed over the years, Inaki remained static- she stayed the same beginning to end even though a year or two passed. We would have loved to see some character growth on both sides.

~The Splits
Harumaki chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
ohmygah. Hiyoshi is super awkward yet super adorable at the same time, and Madoka is just energetic and sweet and FABULOUS~~~ (She sorta reminds me of Menma in that she can shrug off her problems the way Madoka can get over her feelings of hurt... This Jabberer person intrigues me. What's your fave story from her?)

Also, I like how these two are pretty much total opposites, yet the chemistry between the two is very nice. 8) And have I mentioned yet that your Hiyoshi is adorable? He's just so serious and blunt that I want to hug him. Or smile cheesily at him. Probably the latter.

Oh, and IDC if you think this story is bad because I think it's fun and cute and I won't allow you to tell me otherwise!
xxTemarixx chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
LOL that was awesome. I love the OC, she's epic. XD I love how you totally related everything to him wanting to beat her and BAM, friendship. XD

I saw that Ace Attorney reference, eve though I don't play it. That is said because I only know this since you guys flail about it. XD

Nice shoving in bushes. Very clever. Same with the first fan. XD

I enjoyed the snippets between the scenes of Hiyoshi. That was cool~ I like the last sentence. It was a great closer to the fic. XD

Overall, great job! :D
love at third sight chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
WIN. EPIC WIN, bro.

I don't have much to say. Madoka is awesome.

~Tally
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh Froggy!

This was so cute and so OMG I loved it.

"...the hell?" MY REACTION EXACTLY.

Hiyoshi's so, so awkward. So in character.

Ahahaha Madoka is so cute! She reminds me a bit of Kintarou, which is awesome because I love Kintarou to pieces. And she's so cheerful and happy you can't help but like her.

And I loved how he shoved her into the bushes.

I think I love you Froggy. I WILL BECOME STRAIGHT FOR YOU. -coughs-

Anyways. Great job.
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awwww Froggy. I could totally relate to Hiyoshi when he finally beat her. There's that feeling of contradiction.
AquaJet chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
*flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail* *flail*

OHMAHGAH.

Froggy you deserve the biggest & most epic brofist ever.

FFFF I love Madoka. I'd be in lesbians with her (she's THAT AWESOME) (AND YOU SAY SHE'S LIKE JAB'S CLONE OHOHOHO)

I love that one scene when Hyoshi hurts her feelings and then they makeup FFFFFFFFFF best moment ever. (I loved the ending too)
The Jabberer chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
OH LILYPAD THIS WAS JUST SO AWESOME I DON'T EVEN A;SDLKFJASDFL

When I was reading this I really did think it was just like reading one of my old diary entries because before I started writing my own stories I would write my diary entries in that format. And oh, this has such a special place in my heart now because well, Madoka just reminds me of me. (OH that doesn't sound self-centered at all does it -sarcasm font hurrdurdurrr-)

And oh, I just loved how Hiyoshi beat her in the end, and how the only thing she cared about was their friendship possibly ending and this was just so lovely, it really was.

AND FFFFT SHE HID IN A BUSH AND JUST GOT COMFORTABLE THE POOR GIRL AND HAHAHA PHOENIX WRIGHT REFERENCES AND OH, ATOBE.

The POUTS. The pouts the pouts the pouts.

She really is like me it's kinda scary/freaky but in the really really cool way, and I think we'd just be best friends if she were real.