Reviews for Rule Number One
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 4/29
YES. WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE HAPPENED INSTEAD?
WHY?!
Hells Bells chapter 16 . 4/20
This is really good . Please continue did Cassie tell Tony? I need to know.
MoonlightBushido chapter 16 . 4/2
Love the story and would love to see it continued and completed. It would be nice to see someone take Director Shepherd to task over her treatment of Tony and an unsanctioned undercover op.
tealrose chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Finally found this story again! Whew, really hoping you are still working on it, because it is one of my favorites! Don't know how it disappeared out of my alerts... :(. Keep it coming please, hope life is doing you better! Hugs, T
Anon and anon chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
How I wish this is what actually happened! I greatly enjoyed the team dynamic here, and look foward to seeing how the Benoit/Gibbs situations work themselves out!
blinddivinity chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Love it. I love this fic mainly because I've never read one where Lee is treated as part of the tea. I also like it because I love fics - though I can't find many - where there is a strong family/friendship relationship between the team mates (without Gibbs). Would love to see more of Tim and the other SFA's. Ziva and Tim both deserve to be yelled at-they treated Tony so badly; so did Abby.
earthdragon chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
This is such a good story but unfortunately, it hasn't been updated since April - I can't tell from the notes whether that was in April 2012 or 2013. Has this story been abandoned, or are you still in the process of writing it but are waiting for fresh inspiration from your muse? Hopefully, it is the latter because I'd love to see where you are going with this.
Ligeila chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
So cool! I can't wait for more :)
Cha'90 chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Wow, I've only just found this one, but I love it already. I can't wait to read more!
lmill123 chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
darridle chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
And now Tim knows a bit more and soon they'll all meet and plan and then...
*cackles while thinking bout dead ebil Directors*
darridle chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
*looks fearful*
Gibbs and Fornell better act fast, I want Tony to stop suffering... and I always knew Jenny's a bytch no matter canon's excuses *growls at her*
Wonderful fic, keep on writing, pretty please _
sunshine21409 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
please post a new chapter
Toniboo chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
hey i just want you to know that i am still following this fic, have just reread it for the 4th time lol. i have even favourited it. hope that work gets easier soon and that you'll be able to beat your muse into submission for this fic! :p

Looking forward to more
Toniboo
xox

p.s. have alredy reviewed the last chap so i can't post this there which is why my review is here
queenbee1711 chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Any chance for an update soon? Really good story like Gibbs eating crow for awhile and the team being behind Tony.