Reviews for Rule Number One
soapcat3372 chapter 16 . 6/25
Please update. This is a really good story.
So good please update!
Kamikashi chapter 16 . 3/9
This story is amazing, and I hope that you can continue it soon.
Weasel Fu chapter 16 . 8/26/2016
I like your story so far, thanks!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2016
I really love this story! Usually I read a lot of Ziva-bashing och Tim-bashing. And although those are fun to read, a story of them supporting Tony is better. I hope you will update soon.
FudoTwin17 chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
I kind of adore this. Seriously, I feel really bothered by a lot of NCIS things, but the way Gibbs acted in that hurt my soul. I really love it. Jenny was also in the wrong. I think she figured that out, but she had a lot of pride. Is there any way that Gibbs can replace her as director? Not that you should if it doesn't fit your story, but it seems like a good fit and fix. Love it. :)
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Maybe they would've been kinder to Gibbs if he stopped treating him like pawns to be discarded-_-
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
I've always been disgusted with how disrespectful Abby was, putting that training sign on him. It was humiliating, undeserved, and NOT acceptable no matter who she did it to.
erik chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
A great story and I think it is the first I've read where the team supports Tony when Gibbs returns. Looking forward to developments.
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
begging for a completion to this story. PLEASE
Mufc87 chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
Shame this was never finished. It's the only story where the team has Tony's six when Gibbs left. Hope you come back to it one day
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 16 . 3/27/2016
Has this been abandoned?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
This is the story I always wanted but didn't know it. I love the plot and hope your muse and real life concerns cooperate enough for you to finish it. You are a truly talented author.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
What episode and season did lee and Palmer break up and start dating
Smile Back chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
So far I really like this story.
It's great that the team stands up against Gibbs. And I totally love it, that Gibbs does not really want to be an ass! I would have made me really sad if you had reduced gibbs to a bastard and nothing else ... but you can rip shephard to shreds for all I care ;D