Reviews for Don't Let Them Catch You
DestinyDevistation chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Please finish this, I want them to escape and have Mage babies. :(
Axlotlpancho chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Muahaha! They're screwed. Time to "blow shit up, blow shit up, and BLOW SHIT UP"!
RageBekka chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
Update soon! This is an incredible story. I'm in love with it. You've done an amazing job.
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
This story is really good. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

Please update soon. :)
Gianni Lee chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
I thought I knew where you were going with Hawke and I'm glad to see I'm right. It's heartbreakingly awesome. Can't wait for the next update!
Chibi Kitt chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
D': I think I was right about Hawke's secret, and I'm scared! This was a good chapter though update soon!
Gianni Lee chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
Ooo the plot thickens...
MissLCB chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
This is so good. It's almost exactly how I imagine my mage Hawke and Anders. Can't wait to see where you take this.

Update soon!
valerasoy92 chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
I just discovered this story the other day. I love it!

Please continue to write! And finish this story too. Oh please! please! this story is sooo good. I also love how you portrayed Anders and Hawke. Please continue the story! :D
schoolkid chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
I love this story and really want to know what happens next! Update soon!
Chibi Kitt chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
Yay an update! This has been my lucky day! But this was a great chapter! I think I know what Hawke wants to tell him, but I'm surprised she told a Templar!Update soon!

Chibi
Parchment'n'Quills chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
So you've caught my attention, a lot of my attention actually and I'm really eager to see where you take this! You've definitely written Anders well, his devotion for Hawke simply amazing.

You've also written the characters well, and the Templars torturing Anders really pisses me off. Well written and I hope to see more!
Gianni Lee chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Wow...just wow. I am so in love with this story. Ot too keen on your representation of Hawke, but I am SO EAGER for your next update.
LadyAdaryn chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
Amazing story. Keep up the great work. Go Anders!
Chibi Kitt chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
Ohh silly little elf. Tsk tsk tsk. Oh well it won't take long for my favorite rouges to show up will it? I hope not! Things just keep getting interesting! Great chapter thanks for the update!

Chibi