Reviews for Vivified
mochilera chapter 15 . 4/5
Un fic interesante con un buen desarrollo,
gracias por tomarte el tiempo para escribirlo.
MorneNuit chapter 15 . 2/8
Oh fuck, things are really getting messed up... I love this story. All the problems that Harry has to face have me stressed out though xD
AquilaPallas129 chapter 15 . 1/25
Awwww, poor Harry.. Is his eyes back to normal now? And I hope harry and sepiroth can meet again soon!
cirecris chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
please update sooonnnnn
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
you wont coninue this one?
I really liked it:)
Has a lot of potetial.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Gah! Why isn't this continued? Best freaking story ever!
kat1316 chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
please update!
kat1316 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
stupid harry you got overconfident
kat1316 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
awww no dragons?
Rea chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I hope that one day you decide to continue this. I like what you do with this.
Shinigami Clara chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
I hope at some point you will come back to this story cause it's awesome :3 I wonder how zack will feel about the fact that because of him a bunch of ppl ganged up on Harry and cause so many problems cause we all know that it was zack that told everyone about Angeal and harry... Not to mention what Angeal and sephiroth would be feeling about the attack on Harry and the fact that harry now has disciplinary actions because he needed to defend himself? Hmmm highly fascinating and so many possibilities! Plus the planet dying bit by bit.. Harry needs some allies! Reeve? Scarlet? Rufus? Hmmm looking forward to more! Please don't abandon this story!
imphyy chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Please update I love this story
gemava chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
this is a very interesting story and so far it is well worth reading. i sort of want harry to leave zack a note that he is leaving for good etc so zack can have a good sit down and think about it all. i sort of think that the whole panic harry could unleash by leaving would be funny. even if i want to see him with cloud ar SOLDIER.
Lastly id really like to see a summon next. how harry would react to a new guardian for him. im hoping pheonix or odin, but bahamut (original, neo or zero) are my favourites so them too.
Cho-no-Iro chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
NO! Wow... intense... I just wanna scream that life isn't fair... and I might kinda-sorta be in pain because my hearts in pain for Harry's sake... not sure if that makes any sense... I think a better way of putting it might be that my heart is hurting because of the physical/emotional pain that Harry's in... I feel his pain... NOOOOO! :'( WE NEED TO SAVE HARRY!
cirecris chapter 15 . 5/21/2014