Reviews for Remind Me
kandita chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
U should definitely consider updating this story..
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Way cute!
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
hahaha I want to see sequel to this story. I want to know Hinata's answer as well :D
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Really good start. I hope you'll continue this! :)
animeroxz chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like it so far! Update!
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Is it safe to say that the guy at the end was Naruto or even Neji? loolll. Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke. Poor guy.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Promising encounter.. Crack-type meeting too! :)
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
LOL intriguing.
Afriel chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I think the last part about the guy shouting taekwondo and saving meant that this isn't complete! So do continue!
Youselessnawledge chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I don't quite understand why their aren't a bit more reviews then this. But besides that, I'm hoping that this isn't a one-shot because if I'm not mistaken this isn't labeled as 'complete'. Anyways, I do hope this is continued! I honestly love that sasuke is lax about the fact that he inwardly discusses things with himself. It's pretty funny! Anyways I enjoyed reading this, take care XD.
Catherine3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Ahah, tae kwon do ? xD

OMG!
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
lmao that was funny at the end
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Was this a one-shot? O_o I couldn't tell, but I liked it alot! :D & how she freaked out when she had that spider in the bathroom! LOL it was a creative idea! I've never read a story dealing with that kind of beginning, so I applaud on you on your originality! :) Ahaha! Great job by the way! I enjoyed it, if it wasn't an one-shot, I"m sorry for thinking do :( Anyway, best of luck! -

Montastic
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is really funny! ")

Best Line In The Chapter!

Barely made it out with my life there

Haha I was laughing so hard
aquadivergent7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011