Reviews for Save Me
UrieNanashi chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Hope to see more!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
It was good for Dean to speak in the group session. His crush on Castiel is so cute. Will you be writing about Dean's past stays at psych wards? That would be interesting.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I loved it when Cas took food to Dean and your description of Chuck was spot on.
firgodes7 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Cant wait to see how Deans first little session goes. Hope you can update again soon. Keep up the good work.
dark.half.angel14 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
I love the story :D I kind of wanted to tell you that im from South Dakota but we don't talk like Bobby did i kind of more or less talk like Dean did. i couldnt stop laughing every time Bobby talked because i didnt think that people really thought that is how we talked :) but again i have to say i LOVE this story so far :)
LadyTrista chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Sexual Brokeness? Really? This is going to be an epic fic, I feel it already. I'm glad Dean is getting along with all of the guys. Though it seems to me that Edith is a religious nutjob who is going to do her best to push all of Dean's buttons. And we finally get to meet out blue eyed angel. First impressions...wow. Keep up the amazing writing. You've earned yourself a devoted fan.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I hope Dean's first session with Paul will be somewhat productive. Will there be bigger interaction between Dean and Cas in the next chapter?
lifelikedoll chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
baka-san likes! Update soon!
firgodes7 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Interesting start you have here. Cant wait to read more from you. Keep up the good work.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
This was intense! You did a great job. Update soon please :)
LadyTrista chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Wow this is an amazing start. You have me totally hooked. The guilt from Dean and his love for Sam can be felt in every line. I can't wait to find out what's going on with our green eyed boy, and what the heck does Adam have to do with it. Your writing is amazing and I look forward to reading more of your work.