Reviews for This is the Time of My Life
That Shipping Has Sailed chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
loved it!
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was great. I actually think it would be interesting if Gary and Rachel tried to get together. It would also be interesting to see how Dr. Rosen would deal with their relationship along with Gary's overprotective mother.
AnxUnwrittenLife chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Just as good as the first, well done! And you wrote Rachel perfectly. When I was finished reading I couldn't help but go "Awww." So sweet.
fishypop5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
great story! i think its so sad that her parents just want her to be married even if that meant it being arranged. i would hate that, but usually it depends n the situation. In this case i would hate to be arranged. :(
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Aww...Rachel should just run off and be awkward with Gary! Besides, awkward love is the purest form of love. haha
booklover51089 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
These are so good! i forgot to review the other one but i will go add it to favirtes then read the other one write more they are so good!
the aspiring cynic chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love you so much for making this. For a while I thought I would be the only one to ship RachelxGary but I'm glad to see that I'm not alone.

Awesome job in covering Rachel's inner turmoil; I feel like she's always underappreciated.