Reviews for Between Worlds
Delta Nostar chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Okay, this got interesting.
3mee chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
NNOOOOO! Don't die! You just HAVE to finish this story!
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Woah! Let's backtrack! SORA is the mother of TAKUYA and KARI got her dream-job as a teacher? So who's Takuya's father? And it BETTER not be Matt! (Steals best friend's childhood sweetheart, crest of friendship, my ass!)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Dude, please come back and update this soon, PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
When Are u FREAKING goin' 2 date
Raj chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Update please
A Selfish Writer chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Oh my God... This is intense! I'm curious to know what will happen after this and about Zoe's and Takuya's family. Update soon please. :)
Rose chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Please, please don't tell me that you abandon this story ;_; because I really, really love it.

Update soon T_T
alamodie chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Hey! Looks like a cool story so far, update soon!
nightwatcher55 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
nice story i'd like to see what happens next also who are you going to pair kari with? anyway great story can't wait till your next update
LillieGhoul chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oooohhhh... I see a past being shared by Kari and Sora! Oh shit, did Sora end up marrying someone else after she had Taichi's son? And Chie... Yeah she's Takeru's daughter but if Kari is present at the scene it's almost a sure sign pointing out she's the mother instead of Daisuke's children's mother ;(
LillieGhoul chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Everytime you don't review a fanfic author dies? hahahahahahahahaha! I just read this chapter and I must say I'm loving it! It was a shock to see the adventure kids old enough to be their parents, and I'm still wondering about the Zoe Ishida part! And when Koushiro (at least that's who I think he was) actually imply that Taichi is Takuya'a father? Then Sora is surely his mother! XD Or it can even be Daisuke and Hikari... hmmmmm...
Meteor Gin chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Sightbent chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
It took me a while, but I finally got it read. Good chapter. Hopefully, we'll see more from you soon.
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
all right start update soon