Reviews for Two of a Kind
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved reading these Rachel/Gary stories. They're my favorite two.
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
J'espère que tu vas ne écrire d'autres :)
so cute
alice flint chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
i love this gary/rachel is perfection can you write a fourth one where they officiallly get toghether
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was great. Please tell me that you are going to write another Gary/Rachel story. Please! Gray and Rachel are so good together. Bill not even asking Gary if he would like to go with them to lunch sounds like something that he would do. The way that Gary acts with Rachel reminds me of a young kid on the playground with his first crush or something.
fishypop5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
that was really good i love your Rachael/Gary stories!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
"Gary drops his eyes intimidated by kindness and Rachel has the sudden urge to hug him until he smiles, but she doesn't want to make him even more uncomfortable."

That scene just melted me. That was just too precious. It definitely shows that they really effect one another as profoundly as the other. I hope you continue these oneshot/mini-series!
helpmeimstuckon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh it is just as good as the others! please write another! i love these!
the aspiring cynic chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
And a great conclusion to the trilogy! I certainly hope you intend to write more.
WhateverBill chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Rachel/Gary?

ONLY HECK YES!

I loooooove them! I'm so glad you wrote a Rachel/Gary! I'm writing one right now, a really long one :D, but I'm waiting until I finish it to post. I loved the three one-shots you did, and hope I see more.

I honestly don't understand how people don't like the two of them together. Nina/Hicks is the only romance on the show, and it seems so forced, to me at least. I wish they would put Rachel/Gary together but I don't think they ever will D:! With his Autism they're trying to be uber-sensative with everything Gary does, which is understanable. But I wish they would, alas, I am stuck with Fanfiction.

Oh, and thanks for the forum link!