Reviews for Gryphon A Second Chance
vultraz168 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Please update the story, I want to see what happens next
The Super Saiyan Fox chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Cliff hanger, huh? Dude, thats just evil. :) Anyways, please update soon. You’ve got me hooked on this story as of now.
tjamesbeard chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Know what I don't like? That this hasn't been updated, it's an amazing story, an I love it.
Ancient chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Finish the story will ya? Cliffhangers are either one of three things, annoying, repulsive, or some shit thats pulled at the end of low budget films to try and gain intrest. I have a feeling you might not be motivated by this but know that I felt a deep desire to right the wrong that was done here and chunk a few bits and pieces into a fanfic thats been in the works since Gilda's first apperance.
Sly Walker chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
So we have some Macinshy, slight Gildashy that will LATER lead up to the main paring, Gildadash. I like it. You got guts for making a story about a generally unliked character to try to make her likeable, which will contradict the characters original purpose. And yet, you make it a very nice read. Please continue.
gilda the gryphon chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
Ok i know ur busy and every thing but u need to hurry

No,im not tyring to RUSH u but when a fan is telling u to hurry up on a story ur gonna know that this story is good!

keep it up :)
gilda the gryphon chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
whoa!

your leaving me hangin' on the edge of my cloud-er... i mean seat :P...but...OH MY GOSH! HAS FLUTTERSHY JUST BENN CRUSHED? }: - ;(

WTHECK!

NO FLUTTERSHY

(sorry! i was alittle bit dramatic...oops O.o)

oh...and any way...the story...well...ITS FREAKIN AWSOME!

i like come home every day from school 2 c if u wrote!

u must hurry!

im die'n over here! :)

{i like () - CAKE)
GodsJesusHolyBilly chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I'll tell you what I don't like about this chapter: There's no chapter after it yet.
GodsJesusHolyBilly chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
How dare you tell me to continue enjoying this fanfiction. I'll have you know that I'll continue LOVING this fanfiction. The nerve!

Really though, this is brilliant.
Heartsvenom chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Only one thing i have to complain about... The time it takes for you to pump these out. In my opinion it deserves at LEAST a 5 start rating on EQD. You really wrote Gilda's personality quite well and with gradual changes showing improvement. Ive read plenty of Gilda fics where they have her change from what she was in "Griffon the Brush Off" to a very kind griffon (sorry cant quite explain it right XD) in the time you have written so far. She wants forgiveness and is willing to work for it but her pride is still very noticeable. It is really well written and i beg you from upon my knees, Please finish the next chapter with up most haste.
XNULLX chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
So happy that you really didn't give up on this despite season 2 starting. From one Gilda-focused author to another, your spin on events is definitely my favorite out of the other few that I've read. I was nervous that our ideas would end up paralleling in this chapter once AJ got involved, since I'm nearing that point in my own story where AJ will become a main character in Gilda's redemption, but I'm happy to report that our interpretations are nothing alike at all. And yet, both still seem plausible to me, and I really like yours, a lot. Your character interaction is really fantastic.

Anyway, on to the actual content of this story:

I love the way you write Gilda, especially with the cursing and such. I've always thought that it really fits her, and I'm glad that you don't have the ponies do it. I know some people complain about Gilda being portrayed this way, but I really think the 'all ages' aspect of the show is the only thing that keeps her from having the mouth of a sailor, given her attitude. Your Gilda's prideful nature and references to how griffon culture is are really interesting, and I absolutely love seeing that aspect of this story. It's really interesting how you've built her up and stuck pretty close to her canon self, while still giving her development beyond 'bitch'.

The whole Apple family is great in this chapter, and I love what you've done with Applebloom. She serves as a great character here, and she and Mac really add a lot to this story. The Fluttermac stuff seems like an interesting addition and not forced at all, and I'm glad that you included it. It's great that even though Gilda is the focus, other things are going on around her. One-dimensional stories can kinda get old after a while, especially when the overall idea has been done before, so it's nice to see subplots forming early. Fluttershy getting hit with a cart should also lead to interesting things, and I'm sure some people will be pissed over it. Oh well, dark stuff is usually good for a serious story. Not everything can be puppies and rainbows all the time.

As for AJ... you did her great justice. I always say my favorite of the mane 6 is Rarity, but the truth of it is Rarity/Dash/AJ are tied, and I just can't decide. She has such complexity that is never touched on in most stories, and when people try to look beyond the surface, most people just say lolhonesty and give her no other developments. It's going to be a lot of fun to watch your Applejack throughout this, and I definitely like what you've done with her thus far. It's a very unique interpretation, but it makes perfect sense. She's such an underrated character, and clearly needs more love. It's great to see you do her justice here, and I can only hope to do the same.

So, overall, this chapter was great. I really can't wait to see where this story goes, and I'm not just saying that because I'm doing Gilda's redemption now as well. Even if I wasn't a Gilda fan, I'd still be reading this, because your writing is seriously awesome, and you have a great grasp of the characters. Good luck with continuing this, and I'll definitely be along for the ride. Can't wait to see what else you do!
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I've been liking this fanfiction for awhile so I should review by now.

The Apples plot was quite nice, and it was very good of you to inculde the fact Applejack saw very little of Gilda's personality beisdes her outburst at the party. Very missable detail, but beautifully done.
FacelessRecon chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I really like this story! It needs more Spike! ;) I do enjoy reading this though!
Discordant feelings chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
This is a very, very good story.

Your grammar is great, you tell things in a way that makes one read more and you write the characters very true to the show.

I'm glad you're making this story.
WarpClaw chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Man...I love you portrayal of Gilda. Though she might be just a bit too repentant, she is still quite a bitch. I'm definitely going to be watching this to see how it goes.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »