Reviews for Kicking the Habit
name chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
that was pretty good. very well done, kept me guessing til the end. know what you mean on the bug bites. cant not pick them to save my life.
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

dude!

told you so.

this thing is the beeskneees (and yes. I did just say that!)
JingYee chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Bwahahahaha! That was great! I thought it would be Reno chewing his nails or pulling hang nails (I do that, even though I end up bleeding and crying to my sisters over the pain). I definitely itch my bug bits too though! Great job again :)
myeve123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
FTW! LOLOLOL that's just gross bruu.. luckily I have thick skin so I'm immune to bug bites :))
junealondra chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
guess what? I'm laughing right now... in my room... alone...

awkward.

OHMYGOD. it's just so funny. It's like, the amazing semi-angsty but tragically beautiful writing I have come to expect from you and then it's just like - OH WHAT NOW, BITCH? GOTCHA at the end, and I can't stop laughing. I'm not even sure if it's the joke that's funny or the absolute and utter juxtaposition between the serious and the fluffy, but i love it.

ps. I'm not even exaggerating. I'm literally laughing out loud right now, EVEN though I already knew the punchline. good job lady!
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Haha, I thought he was picking at scabs. 'Cause that's what I can't stop doing! xD Very nice, Bru :D
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved how you made this fluffy instead of angsty. It was a strange twist. And I'm the same way with bug bites and scabs.

The best part of this has to be Yuffie's line:

Reno! You big fucktard!