Reviews for Death for Elevenses
kittyperry chapter 1 . 3/11
Loved it. Funny :)
Love Lord Peter D. B. Wimsey too.
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 3/4
I like your portrayal of death. Very easy going and quite humorous. And kudos to Hermione for such Slytherin thinking!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Very enjoyable yet again even tho I'm still unsure why Death, Angel of, decided to stop by again so soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
"More tea, Mr. Bredon?"

-You sick puppy.

I love love love this.

What did he tell them, by the way?
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww, muy original realmente. Me gusto bastante.
AliceBD chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Only the fact that I'm reading this while on hold at work kept me from laughing out loud at the Lord Peter reference. Gray job!
Vidicon666 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I thought that sounded like Wimsey in the first one too. Nice, though I wonder what Death, Angel of, had to impart...
Dreys chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Absolutely adore the Lord Peter reference! Well done!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
this is strangely funny
Alex the Kritkanzer chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
To join the chorus of people with accolades - I do enjoy it! Please keep posting, it is refreshing to find a jewel in the pile of junk! Thank you!
renaid chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I loved it! I can totally see Peter Wimsey in Death, though I also see a Joss Whedon creation bad guy from the brilliant series "Firefly" named Badger - an Irish rogue who has a peculiar way of phrasing things.

This was delightful and clever. Thanks for sharing it!
mexicantt chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
How anyone could ever leave you a negative token is beyond me. Your stories are fun, witty, and satisfying in a way short stories just shouldn't be able to pull off. I love your work, and am always more than happy when I get an email saying you've posted something new. _