Reviews for The Lady of the House
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This definitely my favourite!
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Antichrist!Winchesters are supposed to be scary, right? But they're so cute and adorable! Scary and bloodthirsty one moment, frisky puppies the next :) Their little phone conversation was hilarious. Love the idea of a benevolent spirit in Bobby's house; he is a gentleman at heart who takes the time to thank a lady and definitely sets an environment where people can feel safe and welcomed away from outside threats. (I'd say I'd like to have a house that cleans and organizes for me but in the "Supernatural" world, be careful what you wish for! Back to washing those dishes myself...) Bobby deserves some kindness in return for all he does. Well done!
Tibki chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a wincest fan. Goody-goody Catholic girl here, and even though I'm not against any kind of love be it homo-, hetero-, or bisexual, I tend to stay away from these particular genres.

However, these stories made the exception to my rule. Excellent work, couldn't stop reading the whole 'verse.

Thanks for the read!

PEACE

Tibki
casammy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I am sad for that this history me remembers that bobby now this one injured man and many people say that he dies but sincerely I wait and have fé that bobby goes to survive and to go to continue taking care of dean and sam
Shakari chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is cute!
cantspell chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Please oh, please with sprinkles and nuts and cherrys, PLEASE write more on the Antichrist Winchesters. this story idea is SSSSSSssssoooooooo cool. take care and ...write on
Nightraven1400 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really liked this. It was very amusing. You might want to up the rating though, to a T for language and mentions of sex. It doesn't bother me, but there are others who will no doubt report you for it.
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Okay, before all else, lemme get this out:

Hehehehehehehehehehe. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Whew. Okay, Bobby is really cool in this verse. Not to mention the conversation Bobby unfortunately heard. Lol, oh my gosh, i laughed so hard, i choked. Seriously. Which led me to believe you will be the death of me.

Since this is your last Antichrist verse (as of now) let me take the liberty to say the following.

I am absolutely in love with this idea, and you're the only one who sates my needs as you are the only one who thought to write of the Winchesters like this. (Unless there are others out there and I just haven't found them yet.) But anyway, have you thought of combining all those one-shots into a chapter story? That would be really cool if you did. Although my need will be sated if you continue the one-shots, which leads me to the next thing:

I need you to write another one of these masterpieces. You have me hooked, so take care of my needs, man. )

Anyway, once again, you're a genius, I'm pretty much in love with you at this point, so I suggest you hurry up and write another before i find you and have my way with you. (Not that way, you little nasty ;) i just meant i'd sit you down and make you write another one... yeah only that... *waggles eyebrows*)

Okay, i'm done taking up your time.

-Kat
HELLSFLAME666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OMG I love this verse lol you should update more.
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Well, this one put a smile on my face :D The Supernatural universe really needs some kind spirits to offset all the evilness. And Bobby deserves it entirely!
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very cute! Poor boys getting yelled at by Bobby!

Glad the house takes car of him. Keep up the great series!
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awww! I love this!

The best parts were when Bobby was stating his complaints to Dean over the phone, and the last couple of paragraphs at the end.

Looking forward to more of this series! :)