Reviews for Magic of a jail bird
lizfav chapter 20 . 2/6
This is my response to how Drake tried to get Heather expelled:
KILL CYRUS DRAKE! HE'S A JERK WHO NEEDS TO GO DIE BY JUMPING INTO NIGHTSIDE FROM THE CLIFF IN RAVENWOOD AND LANDING WITH ALL HIS LIMBS BENT THE WRONG WAY AND BROKEN AND THEN GETTING THEM INFECTED AND THEN DYING!
I think I'm okay now. I have a lot of energy. owiejdwoldm;l2qkmnper1q!
lizfav chapter 12 . 2/6
on the part about dont sing popular, were referring to the song on the show wicked or some other song? if so, then: you will be popular, your gonna be popular, ill teach you the proper ploys when you talk to boys little ways to flirt and flounce!
ArianandXaia chapter 22 . 10/26/2012
I wish you could actually manipulate the cyclops at Cyclops lane. I need to get a new membership, or more crowns so I can finish. Good chapter!

Happy Halloween!
LexiLopezi chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Only one spelling error this time. Lol retarded Cyclops is really retarded. I'd say 2 on the scale. Is she gonna swipe his hwmelmet after she beats up Akilles? Would make a nice trophy.
lunarphase chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
lol smart thinking :D I like it
LexiLopezi chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Very, very, VERY few errors, don't worry about. Like the ending lol.
lunarphase chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
I do too -.- then who doesn't? Stupid Drake *grumbles* But I like how she has her own thoughts though there is no interaction different from the game other than that which I don't like so much. But good chapter!
That Ghost Geek chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
Aeesome job! I myself would've had Midnight bite Nolans face off but eh thats just me
LexiLopezi chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
I hate that guy, and what's his name from Triton. They're probably related or something. I remember that quest, almost got expelled. (mutters unintellegible curses)
lunarphase chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
rawr . I never liked Cyrus... him and those laundry duties . but awesome chapter :D
DEad Soul Angel chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
awesome story, the only negative thing i can say is that heather should use more necromancy spells - also i went to and appearantly wizards speak in order to invoke spells, like in anime when the hero yells out the name of the attack, though each school does something different; theurgists (life) sing, thaumaturgists (ice) chant, necromancers (death) whisper, etc. except sorcerors, they transmute: and the last part isnt meant as criticism and i especially dont expect you to rewrite the entire series, im just saying since there is no evidence of that in the game, its odd, you think they would be able to put something like that in the game
That Ghost Geek chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
I hated that stupid cave. I lliked the referance to the wooden chest
LexiLopezi chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
sheesh wolf is a jerk. no offense to wolves they're cool. i think they should put the marleybone spooky music for the dark cave it sounds way better than the current music.
That Ghost Geek chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
Hmm if I get someone to beta my first W101 fic I could post it there!
LexiLopezi chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
it's on the website go to community portal and click player submitted work. nolan stormgate is a pain, he and duncan should form the we are annoying club. nice chappie. idea for chaos takes it all try to put out professor falmea's hair.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »