Reviews for Replacement?
IOM! I'm looking forward to reading Damon-with-Draco fic!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
this is wonderful. i love it. it's really nice. klaus and damon forever.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Brillant!D Just Wow!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Alex chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Awesome job so far. The story is getting more intense ) I personaly love it - the plot may not be that original (what plot is really?) but the characters are acting and for the most part even thinking according to the canon, which I admire. It is easy to read and understand the surroundings and feelings of the characters. I also like that you (for the most part) haven't used vulgar words to tell the story. I think that the main characters would not think with those words and I am glad you wrote the story according to the character types they are. For my personal taste Klaus is turning out a little too.. sofl or sentimental, but just a little bit.
Going to continue reading right now! Just wanted to let you know about the first impressions!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
This was AWESOME ! *-*
Christina chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS BOOOOOOK AND THE END WAS WA ! YOU ARE AMAZING !3
MissNica chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
this is an awesome story
i had ever read a Klamon story before so this was a great first:)
Bocamere chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Aww, a nice happy ending. Great fic! Really enjoyed it.
V chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Amazing!I like it so much!Thank you for writing it!(Though this review is too late:p)
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I absolutely loved this fanfic! I thought it wad really well writen and filed with lust love and of course a slight Elana bashing! ;P

Thank you for writing it!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Amazing! I love it! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Great story. You can tell you worked hard on it. It was perfectly played out and I loved the end. Good job!

So tell me... did Damon ever think of Alaric is that way? I'm guessing he did. :)
Karone Evertree chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
best line "did that just happen" oh yes it did:D

Love it soo much *hugs* great fic!
DRBR-Lovely chapter 4 . 1/12/2012