Reviews for Love Letter Lunacy
KrazyKat12 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
This is the most amazing thing I've ever read.
Skynote chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Haha Roy crying!

Poor Luigi :(
Skynote chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
"Come with me Mini-Me!" That was good.

You got Link to become OOC, but what can you expect if you go insane XD
Skynote chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Haha and so the letter makes ints journey, giving the Smashers heart-attacks...lmao!

Oh poor Link for thinking Falco is hot for his body! I love the way you write Falco by the way.
Skynote chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Haha that's too funny! And this is coming from someone with a rather low sense of humor...

I don't know why, but to me Fox always seems suitable to be in a humor fic.
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
I don't know why you feel guilty of your writing here for some reasons...But I laughed at this all night, earning shut ups from my family from laughing hard.

I would love to read something like this from you again.
Ichigo-Eyes chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
THAT WAS AMAZING! Absolutely and completely worth reading! So funny and cute! Keep writing so I can read it!
dreamer789 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
So that was chicken scratch means...

Lol, I love Roy, he's so cute and I love Luigi's answers to Mario! I got confused at first then I understood that it was because Luigi wasn't thinking straight.

"he noticed a sheet of paper on the floor and after asking Luigi whose was it (only to get “GOLDFISH!” as an answer)"

Best line! xD
dreamer789 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
My English was back bad then too...I can't believe that there were so many things that I didn't understand back then!

Now I get it all and I remember why this was my fav. fic from you ;D

Oh Little Miho or however you like me to call you! I worship your fics and I don't know if I forgot to tell you that you could reply with PMing me thanks to 's new mailbox system.

I know that it's crazy to bring that up again but I'm just so giddy and you know how much I love your fics! It's you and a nother -er that inspired me and I'm trying to improve since I have this problem of learning grammar, I'm really bad at it and I don't exactly have a wide ranged vocabulary. I still do wish you would write stories once more.
Angel Fantasy chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
Man, this story's good! Poor Captain Falcon... xD
Eternal Dumas chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
I'm not very fond of the Marth/Zelda pairing but besides that, this story was HILARIOUS. Poor Link though...
MimiB.Real chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Hahaha, this was AWESOME! I was grinnin' the whole time I read it, and wondering who wrote it! I seriously love the part with Link acting like Solid Snake. xD
Krait chapter 6 . 6/16/2007
Bad work? are you kidding? This fic is AWESOME and extremely FUNNY!

You did a really good job here! Poor Captain Falcon... still, it was very hilarious indeed!
maplejista chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
the fic was so funny and entertaining! I love it i think would give it a 10/10
maplejista chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
OMG fox is singing in the shower? THAT IS SO FUNNY! i was laughing when you got to the part where he was singin