Reviews for Letters to No One
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I so enjoyed reading this! It was was hilarious and I loved how Gourry and Luna interact with each other. I love your Slayers work, so I can't wait to see more from you.
Belfast Docks chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is an awesome concept and I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for posting!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Well that was pretty original. Good job.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
nice story... amusing too _
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 8/10/2011

Very well done!
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Maliska: man, this fic was so sweet!

Sunny: but this story was worth of another chapter!

Alandra: even so we love it!
Ahria chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was really cute.
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Judging from the only letter we have seen from Luna in the series, I found myself oddly agreeing with the possibility that she and Gourry exchanged letters in such a... chat-log like manner. XD

Oh, and the snail pit made me laugh. Nice fic. :)
Quizer chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Heh... the punchline is awesome, but everything leading up to it seems both random and vaguely pointless for some reason, which makes me wonder if one couldn't have arrived at said punchline in a different way.

The biggest problem is that Gourry keeping secrets doesn't really work well at all for the story. First, Gourry sucks at secret keeping anyway, and second, he has no good reason to obey Luna's request to keep their correspondence secret. Luna comes across a bit like a stalker in the letters, considering all the things she miraculously knows.

All in all, except for the punchline at the end, the story didn't really do that much for me.

Skyrere chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
hehehehe... fantastic. I love this. I look forward to more.

Unless this is a one shot, but it does not seem like a one shot. so I look forward to more.
Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I really enjoyed reading this, and it's good to see you writing again. _
hlrespect chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Yei! Now you wrote LG fanfic for your exhausted fans in ages, didn't you?(LOL)

Wow I'm really happy to see your slayers fic for a long time! And It was really funny to enjoy! I imagined slayers novel 15, and now I can see how Gourry had decided to go Lina's hometown!

I'm really enjoy your fanfics even now, and already had translated some of themin korean and introduce it my pals !They liked them, too!(*giggle)

Well, now I have to wait your next fic! Keep writing plz! ㅁ