Reviews for The Lie Was Not a Lie
Luna25684 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Can't wait to see how it goes in Shipwreck Cove!
ItsSpanner chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I totally love this story, it's one of my favorite Jack and Angelica stories - you should totally update!
liine95javaloyes chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
great
xxandlovesaidno chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Im enjoying your story update soon!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
love it. :D
xoUselessLesbianxo chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Only just found this. Read all the chapters up to date and guess what? Loved it. You should write more stories, just a suggestion. Can't wait for the next chapter.

~GFDH1192~
Sparrangelica64 chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
YAY! she's meeting her grandfather! xD (NEVER CALL TEAGUE OLD. 0.0 Unless your Jack xD) I wonder what they'll discuss about? maybe about her being Pirate lord of something...? (like Madagascar or the Caribbean, but the caribbean is still taken by Jack soo...maybe sonething else? this is only an idea! xD) haha (: besides this, LOVE THE STORY COMPLETELY and I hope they get there soon (but not too rushed of course .) and find Teague. (; I hope you have a great week!

Signed,

-Sparrangelica64

P.s PLEASE update soon! (;
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
livethatdream chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Kind of a slow chapter, but as always, I enjoyed it. I want the real Jack back too.
livethatdream chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
This chapter was slightly rushed, but overall, good. I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter!(:
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Princess Maya Leann chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I think Alicia is a great character! I love your writing and keep up the good work!
livethatdream chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
If you get a chance, pleeease write more. This story is an exciting & different fanfiction. I like it, a lot. I hope Jack stays.. & I'm looking forward to when he is his normal self.(: