Reviews for Cougar Town
morena.davidson.3 chapter 34 . 12/23/2014
I loved this story. :) Thanks for sharing it. I admit I am a cougar myself in regards to Edward. He is just too delicious. Congrats on getting published outside of fan fiction. :) xo
guest chapter 33 . 12/12/2014
You know, I actually loved it. Like really. At first I was kind of like damn, Bella is a hoe. But I'd be a hoe because of Cubward too. It was awesome, all the cougar stuff going on lol. I didn't think I'd like this because I'm 20 and kids are a No Thanks for me, and I'm not a cougar but this was enjoyable regardless, and freaking hilarious at times. Like the jizz his pants part lol.
Jorgie chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is disgusting. It's wrong for men and women, but even worst for females. I'm a woman myself and I find this utterly disgusting and outrageous. Any one who has given birth would understand this, but I guess you wouldn't.
It's immoral to go after a young boy who would be as old as your own son. Down right nasty.
belladadiva chapter 33 . 3/2/2014
Thanks for sharing..read it in just a few hours! :)
SILVERLINING67 chapter 34 . 1/3/2014
34:)
Great story and I'm looking forward to your original story. Congratulations and good luck.
cband chapter 33 . 10/24/2013
Aww I love it :)
Twilightsydney chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
Great read! Was good to read about a younger less confident Edward. I'm not 30 yet but find myself lusting after guys that are barely legal.

And it seems expected that older men would go for all the young woman but no one seems to like it when the older woman get the younger guys.
twilightlover001 chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
F***ing Emmett!
jdc0630 chapter 34 . 7/31/2013
WELL...thank you, thank you, thank you. I LOVED your story, & the HEA was FAN-FRICKING-TASTIC !

I am a die-hard E/B ff fan, & I intend to check out your other stories...hopefully more of them.

Congrats on your book !

Thanks so muches for sharing this story with me. It will be staying on my TBR list to go back to again
& again.

jdc0630 chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
I feel like my heart just fell out on the floor. Should have known things' were going to good
for them. Should have known you were going to throw a DAMN BOULDER in there.

DAMN !

On to the next chappy. At least you were nice enough to let me know without my peeking
at the ending, I WILL get my HEA !

Thanks muches...

jdc0630 chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Thank Fucking God !

I Loved It !

jdc0630 chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
I am so tempted to take a peek at the ending. It will REALLY PISS ME OFF if they don't get a HEA!

I have such a hard time understanding society today after my 60 yrs.. It's so easy for us to accept
an older man/younger woman, but not an older woman/younger man. WHAT THE HELL IS THE
DIFFERENCE! If a person makes you happy, then be with them...no matter what. Age is nothing
but a number.
My last husband was 14 1/2 yrs. younger than me. Didn't make a difference to us...until I got where
I am now & very sick. I have a severe heart condition, & just got news I'm up for more tests this coming
month on two of my arteries. I know I don't have much longer with all that is wrong, so this last year
we got a divorce. I will NOT be a burden for him, or anyone.

I hope you give me that HEA...I still love my younger men. Got one 27 yrs. old I'm after now. At least
I'll die happy.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me.

jdc0630 chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
DAMN RIGHT...there's nothing better than a younger man willing to be taught the finer
things' to SEX...& an older woman can DEFINITELY show them how it's done...

jdc0630 chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Paybacks are a Bitch...I bet he doesn't play with dynamite again...LMAO

jdc0630 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Oh, that little Sexy bastard would definitely pay...BIG TIME...for the rest of the week.

Two can play that game & it would DEFINITELY BE ON...BRING IT !

I can hardly wait to see what you have planned...so I'm off to the next chappy.
hehehehe...

Thanks muches...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)

by the way...hasn't she heard of rechargeable batteries. I keep my ass covered on that...LMAO
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »