Reviews for Spirit of The Cryomancer
Dr. MKDemigodZX chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
when is the next chapter?
iTT chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
She knew him for a few seconds... what image of him is she holding on to? For a so-called younger Sub-Zero & Sareena story... Sareena seemed far more interested in the older Sub-Zero.

They were not abducted by the Lin Kuei, that's the non-canon MK game which does not follow the Sub-Zero your writering who was able to his brother was evil since MKII. There father took them to the Lin Kuei. The younger Sub-Zero didn't just leave, he escaped from them and they caught Smoke, and by the time he met Sareena he was already the grand master. Sareena is a lot tougher than this... here she's just another dumb weak female character. This hate for her is something I will never get...

"Okay so this was never mentioned in canon"

Your whole story diesn't follow the canon MK storyline
MrRaccoon chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
What a great fic! It definitely captures the more dramatic aspects of Sub Zero's canon. Good writing and pacing, needs moar fluff though
sub-ice diamond chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
you finally updated! im glad you did, please update soon!
en-lumine chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Cant wait to read more! )
sub-ice diamond chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
they sure do, YAY SAREENA IS HERE! hope you update very soon!
en-lumine chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Nice work there! But in your story, do write a part where Sareena shows her true demonic form...

Update soon )
en-lumine chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
I've been following this story for a while, and I have to say that you've done a great job with this!

Its hard to find good fics on MK particularly, but your characterisation is great - and I love the simplicity of Subzero's countenance as well.. Keep it up! :)

And since Kenshi's my all-time fave, I'd love to read more of him! XD
JamesSaysHi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
What an excellent story so far, definitely well written. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I don't buy Sub-Zero taking all the blame for Frost or forgiving her. You don't put someone in a icy sheet and forgive them. What she did was her own doing and Sub-Zero should be able to see that even before chapter 5. Frost seems to have always acted that way, ever before she met him.

I seem to remember... Sub-Zero found the dying Kenshi and nursed him back to health... this doesn't look or sound like Kenshi dying

"Yeah, I suppose I should thank you?" He gestured for a name."

"What the hell did you do?"

or how Kenshi acts at all. Very crappy lines and writing
Shao-Archon chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
I like it. I'm glad you're not afraid to kill off characters that don't serve much purpose in the story. It is after all, Mortal Kombat. I loved Sub's deception design. It really fit well as a Lin Kuei grandmaster imo. Also, you don't really need to justify anything in your story imo. Just let it go on. If people don't like it an Author's Note won't change anything. IMO it just distracts from the story. Still, it doesn't hurt to have a few notes here and there to communicate with your readers.

I agree about the teleportation too. He did it in MK vs DC and he does it before every fight in MK9, plus Bi-Han did it in story mode. Personally I just assumed he was able to once he got the dragon medallion, but I would guess he can actually change himself into ice or cold to teleport as seen in MK9.
ice diamond chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
true that and i hope you update soon!
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ya know what, I ike this and i look foward to readng more.
ice diamond chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
this is an awsome story, this my first sub-zero story, i hope you update soon, and you know now that im going to read every chapter you update, update soon.
GreenDragonfly chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You know whats really bothering me? That there arn't more wrong with you get of your but and write some more. Especially the part where Sareena comes in. Love the story.