Reviews for Blurring the lines
RebecaV chapter 13 . 10/18
Gosh! Its 4am. I should be asleep, but once I started reading this, I couldn't stop!
Chances are you aren't active on here after all these years, but if you do see this, let it be a reminder that you wrote a great story!
I have been reading Clois fanfics since 2007 and this is one of my new favorites!
nrdhrd3 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Amazing story!
Trainee Hero chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Loved it
shugokage chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Amazing story great job!
sro482 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
I really, really enjoyed this story. Just like all your stories, you do a great job of writing Lois and Clark. You write out their emotions so well that I hate for the story to end. Just letting you know that when you get around to writing more, I'll be there to read them.
madcloisfan chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
Loved it
cloisginnyharrypotter chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Great story
gathers-no-moss chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
This was just the most wonderful way to end this story. Swee and funny and adorable. Sexy and just completely them. Thanks for an amazing story. I'm looking forward to seeing what other stories you hae in store for us. Hopefully. ;)
Jeremy Shane chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
Good Story
Ica013 chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
Ahh warm fuzzy ending. Bravo on finishing the story
red lighting chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Aaron Leach chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Awesome chapter.
Ica013 chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
two thumbs up and nice tie ins to wonder and season 10
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 11 . 10/17/2011
Great chapter as usual. I'm so ecstatic that everything is out in the open between Lois and Clark! It was also nice to hear Clark wanting to tell her that he loves her before she did.

If that wasn't enough, I'm really enjoying your version of season ten's episodes. Seeing Chloe weaved into the story as if she never left, working for the same team as Lois is so awesome. I hope we get to see more cousin time between the two.

As for Tess...I'm surprised that as the Editor of the DP, she wasn't aware of the front page article Lois had presented to her. Hmm...I wonder which "higher up" had approved the article?

Update soon. :)
Ica013 chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Story continues to be nicely attached to season 10 (the non agsty version)!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »