Reviews for Glasses
Hawki chapter 1 . 3/27
There's the punctuation error of ending dialogue with full stops rather than commas here, but I won't dwell on that. As for the content...um...eh? Personal peave in that I'm not fond of the HP reference (and it would apply for any other universe), but...yeah. Not much else to say. Nothing inherantly bad though - the kiss at the end feels a bit out of left field, but as these are characters in an unfamiliar setting, I can concede there being possible canonical precedent for it.
smiley face world chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
What the fuuuuu... LOLMUFFIN
Itanu chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Yellow 14,

This is a very charming little one-shot. I don't see any spelling or grammatical errors; good job there.

I'd also never considered Claire and Donny as an item. It's an intriguingly unique twist on the world of Dark Cloud; could make for some interesting stuff.

In short, a pleasant slice-of-life for the Dark Cloud 2 cast, and a good bit of easy reading. Keep up the good work!

Signed with Humility,

Itanu the Author.
ThatGuyYouWishYouKnew chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
its a very nice way that you write and if you were to make a much much longer version with this writing quality then i bet you would have a very large amount of veiwers

ps: a little childish but still gave me a smile