Reviews for Of Huffledors and Slytherpuffs
AnneCpc chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Awesome
Aliz-N-Wonderlan chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
"You just out-Pottered me!" Best line in the entire story! My two favorite fan-fic loves, Klaine, and Harry Potter. Amazing story. I would defiantly favorite, if FF would let me log in! Well I will next time, more than likely.

Thank you! Great Job,
Aliz-N-Wonderland
my-middle-name-is-awkward chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Out-Pottered! That made me laugh because I could imagine this happening! :)
THOMLINA chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Ah two of my favorite things blended into one. Love Klaine love harry potter... Also I can see them both as major potter fans. I laughed very much at this so thank you.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
WHAT THIS IS SO ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN. azqsxwdcefvrgbthnyjmukilop.

and don't think i can't see your inner potterhead coming out in this stories! (though i have to admit, potterhead klaine is almost as good as baking!klaine.)

loved it - and excellent for your first venture into the fandom! :D
warblingaway chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aww :) huffelpuffs are particularly good finders you know...so maybe I'd be a hufflepuff for finding this story? ;) ;)
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Well, since you said please... here is a review XD

But really, how this all actually works out I have no idea. It just /does/. And I find that Potterhead!Kurt is my headcanon, so the fact that this fic includes it just makes it better xD

Cute fic!

-xoxo
HappyEmoness chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awwww! So frickin' adorable!
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This just made me dream of getting a boyfriend I could out-Potter. Lovely and super cute! :D
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awww! That was adorable! :)
Bballgirl4 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I'm with Blaine - Neville and Luna FTW! loved that Kurt out Pottered Blaine, lol... Potterheads forever 3
danrdarrenc chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I'm a little sad that Blaine didn't say "What the hell is a Hufflepuff?"

But funny story. :D
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
good story i loved it looking forward to reading more of your stories x
MadameEponinePontmercy chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I must say that was amazing. The funny thing is Chris has out Pottered Darren before. So funny.
KlaineOnTheBrain chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
ha! this was cute. And in my opinion, Kurt is a Slytherclaw and Blaine is a Griffinpuff.