Reviews for Endless Days Of Mayhem
Magician of Khemet chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
YAY! You're back! AMAZING job by the way! I was giggling the whole time!
Magician of Khemet chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Ohhh mannnn! That was flippin epic! Malik is in so much trouble! :P I loved this! Is Ryo Malik's brother of lover? Just who was it (though I'm really hopeing I know :P) ? Urgh, I so curious! I can't wait now till you update again! Great job!
Magician of Khemet chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! I have no clue why only one other person's reviewed, 'cause this is GREAT! I can't wait to find out who's next to join in to this wacky family! I really hope Chazz is, cause Chazz is just awesome :P Jim's cool too though *pouts as looks between pictures of the two* Anywhoddles, I reaaaaalllyyy hope you update soon, cause I'm gonna go insane waiting as I try to guess who's mad at Malik!

Oh, and the switch in POV's I think is a good idea, giving the other people's sides of the story, though repeating the same exact stuff can get a bit boring, so maybe at key parts? It's just an idea, it's alright if you chuck it! :) I use POV swiches a lot in my stoies so I understand how sometimes you just want to give all the sides at once.
YAOIfangirl1996 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I

WANT

AN

OTHER

CHAP

DAMN'T

(no need to sat hat i loved ) xd