Reviews for Always So Quiet
Abula chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Wow I wish you could actually write a whole sequel series of Felicity when she's grownup. It would be so cool to see her courtship to Ben written this way...
toons27 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Yes , Felicity/Ben for the way! This was very beautifully written, you captured thier emotions so well!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. You captured the tentative awkwardness of coming together again after so much time apart and facing the changes they have found in each other, especially after going through the war. This was pure perfection, Ben and Felicity solidly based in reality. Well done!
Darcy Rhodes chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is awesome!
felicuty sauls chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
wow i love it tis like i say in german ich lieb felicity
paperbackloser chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is the cutest ben/lissie fic I have read!
borntoBwild50 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Been thinking about american girl being that independence day is right around the corner and i happened to find this fic. in short, it's amazing. makes me want to go back and find my old felicity books and read them all again!
Ava-Potter gal chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That was a sweet story.
Anitha20 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That was amazing, the way you depicted Felicity was PERFECT she is not a little girl anymore but she still maintains those quirky characteristics that make us all relate to her! oh and Ben is dreamy- (:
Frogster chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh, that was lovely. Simply lovely! So intense and beautiful. I loved your depictions of Felicity and Ben. I don't think I've seen someone make Ben come so alive as you have. Loved the deepness of their affection for each other. Loved, loved their discussion. I could just see them, leaning against the fence, talking in hushed, earnest tones, their eyes shining. Magical.

And I loved that bit about Ben blushing like the first blush on an apricot. Fitting, but I would never have thought of that.

I do hope you'll write more Ben/Felicity. I would love to see more exquisiteness from you.
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nice job. It's really easy to make this very cliched and corner but I think you did that while avoiding all those cliches. Pat yourself on the back, an excellent job done! :)
hpswst101
Dramaticturnaway chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is great!
Clementine Folchart chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
That was breathtaking! You are an amazing writer!
Cookiecutter97 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Great, great story! Please read mine about Ben and Felicity on my profile!
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
*sigh!* The romantic is reveling : ) I always did love Lissie and Ben...Thanks a bunch!