Reviews for Setting the Stage
Luna10442 chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
AAAGH ANOTHER SINF READER!

AAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAY!
annasfanfic chapter 62 . 6/1/2016
I love your story!
Rowknan chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Wow, the more I read this fic the more I love it. I would rant on how on how you're blending together the lore in such an unexpected and exciting way but I don't want to provide spoilers.
Rowknan chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Page 666? I kinda laughed at that, well placed stealth joke.
Rowknan chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Well Harry is dead. Dee isn't like Riddle. Whereas Riddle would systematically murder the Potters while relishing the kill Dee would level the house, incinerate the inhabitants, and wonder what he's going to have for dinner.
Rowknan chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Fantastic though personally I think Dumbledore would have a gold aura, his personality and short comings are far more similar to Josh's than Sophie's.
Guest chapter 49 . 6/19/2015
I'm pretty sure that Perenelle's aura is white, not multicolored.
Linh chapter 20 . 6/5/2015
I don't think that is true to the book. In the book, the Silver has a much more powerful aura than the Gold.
CauldronSky chapter 31 . 4/10/2014
I was pretty sure that JK Rowling stated somewhere in her books that for wand loyalty it had to be won with the intent to kill or seriously injure, otherwise wands would be switching loyalty all the time in classes as students learned to dual, as well as every meeting with the DA in the 5th book.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
Wha the
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Finally one
Ronin Warriors Fanatic chapter 62 . 7/31/2013
Don't forget, if this is the last chapter, you have to mark this story as complete
Ronin Warriors Fanatic chapter 61 . 7/30/2013
Its been a great read
Ronin Warriors Fanatic chapter 60 . 7/28/2013
Sniviling cowards respond to fear faster than friendship, he would've sold them out faster than the flash could run around a small city
Ronin Warriors Fanatic chapter 58 . 7/26/2013
Interesting, and out of curiosity, have you checked put any of my stories?