Reviews for Everyone's King
DragonThetan chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Still enjoying this story! Have read it several times in the past, but never left a review before, but these days I find more of a need to encourage the few great Merlin writers to continue writing more Merlin stories, they are all greatly appreciated!

Please continue to write many, many more great Merlin stories like this one! THANKS!
Ashes And Electricity chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Your writing was so in charaxter! And I can totally imagine this happening in the script. You maybe couluuud havw added some more details about Merlin (where did he get the crystals, what did he enchant them to do) but I think this is one of the best stories in this fandom.
I would love to read more! And to hear your thoughts...
Electra
LinBates chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Cute story!

Refer to my notes on "The Rising Sun" story. This story has same issue.

Happy writing until we meet again!
chele the original chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
stranger inside
Camelot.
interesting.
caldera32 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
It was a bit abrupt, but I enjoyed it
islanzadi1995 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
4rfh;as
Kitty O chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Its a sweet ending. Status should be changed to complete
Jammeke chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Poor Arthur. I love this idea; it's original and I like the way you write the characters, especially Arthur and Leon. Looking forward to more.

Jammeke
Starzinmieyez chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Oh I hope Arthur's gonna be okay :S Epic chapter though! :D I love this fic so far :) Please continue!
Steffi Hoffman chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Are you just starting writing and posting? I am too! Great first story!

I am really loving your story. I love how everyone is duped by the imposter immediately, and Leon's little sense of humor. I wonder what will happen to Arthur. I hope the knights can help.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
dddead chapter 2 . 8/10/2011